Last game you played that actually had a GOOD ending?

This is always funny, the end of Ghostbuster for the NES it posted this

GhostbustersNESEnding-1.png

Yes Angry Video Game Nerd did make fun of this, which inspired me to play the actual
game itself. Yes it really does show that at the end.

HK-47 said:
Knights of the Old Republic.
It's on the planet before the final confrontation that did it for me. So sad, yet so delightfully evil...
But the final, glorious conclusion as a Dark Side player is still pretty sweet.

I Wish My copy Of KOTOR 1 and 2 still worked :cry:

Funny thing about Dead Space, just as I finished it, I was watching the ending cutscene and fixing the volume on the TV. I had it set really high and... 'twas a horrible scare.

for me it would have to be the ending to vagrant story. yeah, i know it's old. but damn, that was one hell of a game. someday they'll make another one, someday.

I agree with those who have already said it. The ending for Dead Space was great.

I also enjoyed the ending for Final Fantasy X back on the PS2. It wasn't exactly a happy ending but, I liked it. I loved that game.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent had a cool ending as well, especially for the "canon" ending when you got to play the secret final level. Despite how short the final level is, it's my favourite level of the game.

Despite being a disappointing game, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed had a great ending as well. As for the whole "multiple endings" thing... the alternative ending was very disturbing for me, but the canon ending I did enjoy.

The ending for the new Prince of Persia was good too, I liked that. The game though I was disappointed with overall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011