Last Game You Completed

Longo_2_guns said:

There's a single player you can beat?

There's someone else who plays that game?

I beat Fallout 3 the other day. Nowhere near 100%, probably nowhere near 50%, but I completed the main quest.

Also, Link, L4D for Xbox or PC?

Tomb Raider: Legend (X360) I think I completed Fallout 3 at like 85% complete. I just have a few achievements to get when I go through my second play through (whenever that is). I beat Fallout 3 like a month ago though.

spanky1113 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

There's a single player you can beat?

There's someone else who plays that game?
Yeah. The single player consists of a person doing high-pay jobs on the Cotopaxi ship. It's seperate, maybe worth $10, but I got it in target with the multiplayer for $10 for both.

And good to see someone else who knows that game. I love it. I just play arcade mode a lot.

^ I haven't played online, but playing with the bots is just as fun, I imagine. I can't imagine that playing online would be better than killing my target, taking a nap, and waking up to a frying pan to the face.

Have you done World Leaders before? There's nothing funnier than playing as George Bush and killing Saddam, Bin-Laden, and Kim Jong Il. Or better yet, being Reagan and doing it.

i just finished off zone of the enders: the second runner, ya i thought i'd put the whole title up there, great game now i need to finally finish off the first one

spanky1113 said:
Haha, no I haven't. I haven't played that game in a while. Is that an update/mod for it?
I dunno. Maybe. It was on when I started playing a month or so ago.

Here's the games I've completed recently

- Left 4 Dead (PC) numerous times like Link
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
- Jeanne de Arc (PSP)

And I'm on the final chapter of Fire Emblem (GBA) right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod