Kind of player you are in shooters

I'm the tactical kind of guy. I'm the person who is always cautious out in the battlefield.
Although when i'm not tactical, i'm a strategic kill stealer. I'm always looking around to see if a battle is going on, When i see multiple people hurting theirselves i throw a grenade or attack from behind thus making me a ninja and get multiple kills in seconds

Medium-long range, rifle kind of guy. Not that great with snipers, not great at close quarters, but pretty deadly with basic rifles.

Im usually the shotgun(or similar gun) - crawl - behind - you- and- shoot - you - in - the face guy. I love doing that :) but I gotta admit it's hard to get close when you've been spotted XD

Yep, those medium/short range weapons are for me. :roll:

Depends on the game.

If I'm a host in R6Vegas2, I feel confident so I rush in all the time and take position before everyone else.

In CoD4 I'm more of a Sniper who covers others, but I feel comfortable running around with assault rifles and engaging everyone who gets in my way.
I love sniping with the one-hit kill rifles and I tend to camp alot.

Problem I have is these newer games make snipers ridiculously obvious.

I'm usually running into battle with some sort of assault rifle but I always take the given chance to knife someone or melee them down if I can.

keepithowitis said:
I'm the one that sorta attempts stealth, but is way too impatient and ends up just running out right as an enemy would have fallen into my trap.. especially in CoD. I still reguarly come first on my team, except in Halo, which I can't stand.

Exactly what I'm like. And I hate it when I am hiding and some guy comes in and I kill him, then I think about reloading for about 10 seconds. And then right when I do some guy comes in and kills me cause I'm reloading. I HATE IT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod