Just saying...

intoTheRain said:
used44 said:
Who the heck drinks any of those, though? Not to be a beer snob, but there are so many microbreweries around here that I rarely drink any domestics. If I do buy a sixer instead of fill a growler, I still opt for the off-name-brand stuff.

I realize this has nothing to do with the ABV, sorry.

everyone drinks those beers. only on the internet does everyone drink beers no one has ever heard of.

i drink grolsch which is considered weird from my friends who are all drinking corona, blue, coors, etc.

welcome to the internet, the place where the harder your beer of choice is to pronounce the more cool points you score.

The thing is though...I can't stand bud or coors or any of that cheap mainstream beer. It's fucking disgusting.

When I have the money I'll drink microbrews but since I'm super poor right now I have been drinking 40s of Steel Reserve and Keystone Light. Both of which are enjoyable to me because it is what we drank the majority of in college.

Well at parties of course I drink and buy the cheap stuff, but when I go to this pizza/bar place where I live, I get the imports since they have about 100, which is pretty good given the area.

Green_Lantern said:
intoTheRain said:
used44 said:
Who the heck drinks any of those, though? Not to be a beer snob, but there are so many microbreweries around here that I rarely drink any domestics. If I do buy a sixer instead of fill a growler, I still opt for the off-name-brand stuff.

everyone drinks those beers. only on the internet does everyone drink beers no one has ever heard of.

i drink grolsch which is considered weird from my friends who are all drinking corona, blue, coors, etc.

welcome to the internet, the place where the harder your beer of choice is to pronounce the more cool points you score.

The thing is though...I can't stand bud or coors or any of that cheap mainstream beer. It's f****** disgusting.

Oh, don't be an elitist. Drink that watery beer and shut up.

used44 said:
Green_Lantern said:
intoTheRain said:
used44 said:

The thing is though...I can't stand bud or coors or any of that cheap mainstream beer. It's f****** disgusting.

Oh, don't be an elitist. Drink that watery beer and shut up.

i wasn't really hating, i just only ever come across people who drink 107 syllable 12% alcohol beers on the internet, and i can't figure out why.

ive only met a handful of people who can even drink the beer i drink because most think ITS too strong. i've never met anyone who drinks the stuff people claim to drink on the internet.

i agree beers like corona are shit, they have no flavor. people drink it because it gets them drunk and they dont taste anything. but i've been drinking stronger 5-6% alcohol beers since i was like 15 (because i thought it was cool to buy premium then, thats what i started on, its what i got used to), and i have no desire to drink a stronger beer.

*shrug*

if you like it you like it

I like Heineken... Oh wait! Ummm, uh, I mean...

I like Z beer!
4389359453b4faf1f15b.jpg

Uh, yeah! That's right! Z Beer: Brewed ONLY in the heart of the Red Light District in Amsterdam, it's made with ingredients so good that it makes all the beer you guys drink taste like watered down water on the rocks. It's secretly exported to the US and ONLY available to all the cool NYC hipsters 8) Which is me, it's available to me! What I'm trying to say is I'm really cool.

Envy me, do it.

BlackStar said:
I like Heineken... Oh wait! Ummm, uh, I mean...

I like Z beer!
4389359453b4faf1f15b.jpg

Uh, yeah! That's right! Z Beer: Brewed ONLY in the heart of the Red Light District in Amsterdam, it's made with ingredients so good that it makes all the beer you guys drink taste like watered down water on the rocks. It's secretly exported to the US and ONLY available to all the cool NYC hipsters 8) Which is me, it's available to me! What I'm trying to say is I'm really cool.

Envy me, do it.

:lol:

there arent enough syllables in z beer for it to be cool.

i only drink

La Vielle Bon-Secours Tradition des Pí¨res Brigitting

BonSecours_Vieille.jpg

And just to make it look like I'm not being a dick to Used, I bought him a a carbonated, sweetened beverage, originally made using the root of a sassafras plant.

root-beer-7.jpg

Enjoy it brosef

Pobody's Nerfect Gongo 2 Luns.

used44 said:
Are sassafras and sassparilla same thing? Honest question.

Sassafras is a genus of three extant and one extinct species of deciduous trees in the family Lauraceae, native to eastern North America and eastern Asia

Sarsaparilla is a perennial trailing vine with prickly stems that is native to Central America.

And Cannabis is a genus of flowering plants that includes three putative species, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis.

You can learn more about Cannabis in the inevitable thread that will be made today celebrating 420.

419604321_270981.gif

Rum and whiskey. Also, video games and my internet girlfriend and Settlers of Catan. And my car and all cars for that and redheads and bikinis and lingerie and Lucifer and irc and Dr. Pepper. Plus Spiderman and Captain Marvel.

But that's about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle