Bad Ideas.

madster111 said:
By hating on Happy Madison productions, you're subsequently hating on Happy Gilmore.

Nobody hates on happy gilmore.

Happy Gilmore was before Happy Madison productions. Happy Gilmore is in my top 3 for best comedies of the 90's along with Wayne's World and Dumb and Dumber. There are a bunch of great Adam Sandler movies and the guy has shined in a few dramatic roles as well. But over the last 5 years Adam Sandler has just gotten worse and worse and worse. Jack and Jill, That's My Boy, and now a sequel to another bad movie, Grown Ups. It breaks my heart.

I'm pretty sure Funny People is almost a biography of Adam Sandler's life as it is today.

Happy Madison also produced "Grandmas Boy" my favorite video game, stoner, comedy.
(It does not have Adam Sandler in it)

WickedLiquid said:
madster111 said:
By hating on Happy Madison productions, you're subsequently hating on Happy Gilmore.

Nobody hates on happy gilmore.

Happy Gilmore was before Happy Madison productions. Happy Gilmore is in my top 3 for best comedies of the 90's along with Wayne's World and Dumb and Dumber. There are a bunch of great Adam Sandler movies and the guy has shined in a few dramatic roles as well. But over the last 5 years Adam Sandler has just gotten worse and worse and worse. Jack and Jill, That's My Boy, and now a sequel to another bad movie, Grown Ups. It breaks my heart.

I'm pretty sure Funny People is almost a biography of Adam Sandler's life as it is today.

That pretty much sums up what I was trying to say. Every time someone starts to bash Sandler, EVERY TIME, they always bring up the same shit over and over. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. Without fail. But, how long ago were those movies? We're talking about the stuff he's doing now, which is garbage. Not every film he's ever done in his career. He's become a lazy hack perpetuating a scam on the movie going audience.

Sour, I said most, not every single Happy Madison movies was terrible. I actually did like Grandma's Boy and found it funny. But did you feel the same way about Bucky Larson: Born to be a star?

Haha absolutely not.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. Just making sure everyone has seen one of my favorite movies. :p

I've always hated Segways.

segway_police.jpg

They're useless, expensive, and look about as fun as a holocaust.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod