All about farts

intoTheRain

Regular
So I have some particularly deadly farts this morning.. which got me curious, is a smelly fart healthier than an odorless fart? I learned they're different types of farts and don't really have anything to do with health, but just what you eat. Odorless farts are just caused by sucking in too much air, which result in a more powerful, audible, yet odorless fart. Whereas smelly farts are bacterial farts that come from eating things such as eggs, cauliflower, and meats, which results in a quiet, warm, and often deadly fart.

Which is why when you're eating healthy you tend to have such putrid farts. And not so much when eating garbage.

I found this webpage, which is actually thoroughly entertaining, and pretty much answers any question you may have about the fart.

Enjoy.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Spicy foods start up somekind of a biochemical weapons program in my stomach and causes really horrible smelling farts.

ive never had a farting issue with spicy foods. my stomach handles spice no problem.

kills my mom though, glad i didn't get her weak stomach.

I'm guessing it's some certain ingredients that cause it, because I like to eat jalapenos, chilis and pepperonis and they don't cause me anything. Maybe they are hiding some rotten stuff with the spices.

For me it all depends on what protein I eat. I have no problem digesting lactose. I have a protein shake with milk everyday, but I'll go days without eating meat and won't have deadly farts until I begin eating meat again. And it's the types of protein. Tuna, no, nothing. But red meats, yeah.

I never really got the cauliflower farts. I think I have more with broccoli. We're talking about farts in this thread, in case you haven't noticed by now.
Affen, yeah, I think that's just your stomach and digestive system trying to get rid of that acidity as soon as possible, but not really related to farting if you know what I'm saying. I can eat spicy and be fine, but damn do I have a bad ring of fire memory from when I was younger. My asshole was like the pointy end of fire flower Mario's fingertip :cry:
260so6r.png

Spicy food doesn't do it for me. It's mainly if I eat a lot of meat (open signature). Mainly sausage will make some nasty stuff.

Yeah, Barbecues are probably the worst thing you can do to my stomach. That and a tight belt then you're all in trouble.

It depends how often you have a crap though non? If you're one of those that has 2 craps in 3 days then I bet you fart fairly regularly. But if you're a 2-3 times a day kind of guy, I bet you smell like a meadow.

MattAY said:
Yeah, Barbecues are probably the worst thing you can do to my stomach. That and a tight belt then you're all in trouble.

It depends how often you have a crap though non? If you're one of those that has 2 craps in 3 days then I bet you fart fairly regularly. But if you're a 2-3 times a day kind of guy, I bet you smell like a meadow.

not this guy, if you remember my eat lots of fiber tip from the life tips thread, i poop on a timer, every morning, every night.

but my farts are still deadly when i eat certain foods.

intoTheRain said:
MattAY said:

not this guy, if you remember my eat lots of fiber tip from the life tips thread, i poop on a timer, every morning, every night.

but my farts are still deadly when i eat certain foods.

same.

Haha! Proven wrong like a bitch.

You know, I used to record my farts on my phone and keep the funny sounding ones. I'd name them too, like "The Roaring Lion", or "Dino Baby".

Farting in the car when it's raining pretty bad.
Do you open the sunroof, do you wait it out? Do you crank up the AC and just hope for the best? You could crack a window, but it's 2012 and that's so gauche. Show some class, Ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod