it's the fucking olympics

Hey US, there's a party upstairs and you guys aren't invited.

image.jpg

Congrats! Watched part of the game at Hooters downtown, people were genuinely somewhat interested. A Dallas Stars player scored the only goal. Mixed feelings from my city, I guess.

Don't forget Team Canada in women's hockey, amazing comeback and turnabout in the third and the goal after the crazy OT, especially that first minute. And all of Canada stopped to watch both games, and they were a definite highlight of the Olympics.

Also the curling matches, really got into it in the last few and watched Canada claim gold for both men and women's.

Congratulations Canada for winning at a sport you invented and play all year round against a nation whose yearly viewership of it ranks below that of any one of its sitcoms. No one saw that coming.

Longo_2_guns said:
Congratulations Canada for winning at a sport you invented and play all year round against a nation whose yearly viewership of it ranks below that of any one of its sitcoms. No one saw that coming.
94941-monkey-sigh-rimshot-gif-drums-K5UJ.gif

I know GL used it foirst but this is as good an opportunity as ever.

I'm guessing Longo is trying to hide his butthurt. So cute of him.

Also, i always thought the viking invented that sport or something...

Wait it's the "fucking" Olympics? I expected something different from a thread, made by Icepick, with that title.

WickedLiquid said:
Wow, OC is actually the mature one? Obama would be so pleased.
bah. The truth is I'm among one of the most mature. The amount of forum cock-blocking that goes on around here, though, is legendary. No need to beat a dead horse though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle