It's cold

Hah! Suckers, I live in Arizona where it's currently 74 degrees Fahrenheit or 23 degrees Celsius.

Which is still cold as fuck.

Meanwhile, in the Bay area, we received a Drought alert...

I haven't seen snow in 5 years...

It is above 40°F. And it has been all week. In Alaska. Everything is melting and it's awful.

Climate change, y'all.

Earlier this winter there was a week were it was -35 for a solid week, but the last few days its been in the 60s.

Lien said:
Meanwhile, in the Bay area, we received a Drought alert...

I haven't seen snow in 5 years...

Can't you like drive a few hours over to the mountains?
15 degrees, 51 tomorrow, 20 monday.

Usual Saint Louis weather.

It's raining here. Shocking stuff. Although it did thunder yesterday, the country went nuts. STAY INSIDE!

-15 Celsius right now (5 Fahrenheit)

Friday we had an extreme cold alert with wind chills bringing it down to -35 C (-31 F)

Last week was kinda cold hovering at -20 Celsius most of the time, but it was sunny and calm making it enjoyable.

Refreshing change for the horrible watery start of the winter.

It was cold to me when it was -15F outside. It is nice today though, 56F here in the Midwest.

I'll never forget the first time I watched my California friends walk on ice. Was hilarious to watch. (Or to see them dress for winter when it was 49F outside)

MattAY said:
It's raining here. Shocking stuff. Although it did thunder yesterday, the country went nuts. STAY INSIDE!

Come check out the thunderstorms and tornadoes here in the midwest!

Lol. I remember visiting Florida once and when my family and I went out to eat at a restaurant we asked if we could sit on the patio. They looked at us like we were nuts because apparently 50 F is too cold to be on a patio.

Pussies.

It's cold here in PA, but now we're going to get back to sub-zero temps Tuesday night and Wednesday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle