A Dish Best Served Cold

Cold leftover grilled chicken from yesterday, especially with some white bread and some hot sauce.
Other than that, icecream?

hot dog wieners taste better cold to me. I should probably say "franks" instead of wieners... gonna roll the dice and go with it though. yeah and pizza and turkey

MattAY said:
What the f*** is Kraft?

KraftDinner.jpg

I love cold pizza. It's probably better than warm pizza. And cold noodles. Actually, I like more cold foods than warm...

Dominoes garlic pizza bread - I never have enough room to eat the pizza AND the garlic bread, so it's always breakfast the next day (usually wednesday thanks to the Two for Tuesday deal ;)).

EDIT: I have Dominoes every week and I'm still skinny - I'm a winner :D.

Last night's pizza, like many others have said. In fact, one of the best parts of having my own place is not getting weird looks from my parents and offers from my mom to heat it up in the microwave whenever I reach for a breakfast slice.

NO MOM I LIKE IT COLD. OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE PUT IT ON A PLATE AND HIT THE MINUTE BUTTON WITH MY CLOVEN HOOF.

Edit: Right on trippy. Cold fried rice, cold lo mein, and cold duc sauce. I'm sure that cold Gen. Tso's is delightful, but there is never any left to find out. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod