Is there any way to change my email address?

Discussion in 'Support' started by maca2kx, Jan 11, 2006.

1. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

I changed my email address recently from .com to .co.uk (but otherwise exactly the same) to get around all the spam I was getting, is there any way I can change it? If there isn't then is there any possibility a great and magnificent GRandmaster could? If you need my email address just let me know and I'll PM you with it.

Pweez

:)

Sam

2. trust_no_one

trust_no_one Rookie

No problem-o!

:D

3. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

For future reference (or for anyone else interested), to change your email address you must login to the rest of the website (http://www.game-revolution.com/index.php) and edit your profile there.

4. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

Ah done it, thanks.

On a side note, I've tried logging in there before and it never remembers that I did even if I check the 'remember me' box, is this a glitch or is there something wrong on my end?

Sam

5. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

I don't think it remembers anyone's login. I would say it's a glitch; I can't believe we're all having cookie issues.

6. trust_no_one

trust_no_one Rookie

It doesn't remember me on the forums now, either. It did a couple days ago. I think it's just the URL's have been changing, I've seen about three different URL's that GR's been using.

7. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

I'm remembered on the forums so I can post, but if I go to the community section I'm not logged in there. Oh, but with the forums if I leave it for a while or turn my computer off or whatever and come back I'm not signed on until I try to post a new topic or a reply, then I get sent to the index logged in.

Sam