Is there any way to change my email address?

maca2kx

Rookie
I changed my email address recently from .com to .co.uk (but otherwise exactly the same) to get around all the spam I was getting, is there any way I can change it? If there isn't then is there any possibility a great and magnificent GRandmaster could? If you need my email address just let me know and I'll PM you with it.

Pweez

:)

Sam

Ah done it, thanks.

On a side note, I've tried logging in there before and it never remembers that I did even if I check the 'remember me' box, is this a glitch or is there something wrong on my end?

Sam

I don't think it remembers anyone's login. I would say it's a glitch; I can't believe we're all having cookie issues.

It doesn't remember me on the forums now, either. It did a couple days ago. I think it's just the URL's have been changing, I've seen about three different URL's that GR's been using.

I'm remembered on the forums so I can post, but if I go to the community section I'm not logged in there. Oh, but with the forums if I leave it for a while or turn my computer off or whatever and come back I'm not signed on until I try to post a new topic or a reply, then I get sent to the index logged in.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle