Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
this website sucks. why did you change it? the forums especially suck. I haven't been here since you changed the site. I just came back to see if it actually improved at all, and well, it didn't. the misc forums used to be good, now its full of mindless bullshit that nobody cares about. i feel embarrassed to even read the topics. for example: Would yall be interested in a paper mache penis contest? wow. no offense to that guy, but hes a fuckin idiot. And from the same guy: So I just got done reading my first real comic. who cares? blog it. it's what MySpace is for. Myspace. Sweet jesus myspace if for idiots. Well, I just wanted to let you people know that well this website sucks balls now. Dont bother sending me a PM or responding to this thread, since I wont be here to read it ever again.

"Sweet jesus myspace if for idiots"

You must have a myspace account, because that isn't correct grammar my friend.

Wow, what an idiot. the reason that we post things here like "I Just read my first comic" is because GR is like a big orphanage. We all have different backgrounds and we are different ages, but we communicate and share expiriences in a place where idiots like you don't bother us that much.

Yeah, I like the old look so much better. Now, because we dont have ranks, I dont put any though in my posts, and they all end up being two lines. I've been posting here more than 5 years GR. 5 years.

and then you just kick me out with a Beta version of your website.

Look at the persons number of posts. If they're number is higher then yours, they're more superior then you. In which case, you must bow to them or die.

But that's only if you care.

Spoon said:
Look at the persons number of posts. If they're number is higher then yours, they're more superior then you. In which case, you must bow to them or die.

But that's only if you care.

I liked the post until the last part, please edit it ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo