Why allow member reveiws?

maca2kx said:
/\ I've edited it, take another look.

Sam

My comments largely remain the same. The edits do make the review more presentable, but the mechanical errors are still there.

all this talk about reviews, i demand a medal for being one of the first to review a game, back when you couldn't seperate paragraphs and such

i also demand a medal for my massive awsomeness and my massive genitalia,

I expect to have something by thursday

Longo_2_guns said:
draqq said:
Grey said:

The inner moderator in me boils. Perhaps if we all squint hard enough, he will die.
Who are you again?

Right now, I'm a mortal human. But more specifically, I'm just a soon-to-be Columbia graduate (well, that is, if I don't fail something) that is on the hunt (ala Jumanji) for a game reviewing career. A quest, have you. Currently, I'm a review moderator for GameSpot and a staffer over at HonestGamers.com, so it seems I have bound to the written word. So please, excuse me, when that review makes me boil. It's part of my nature. *squints*

You have to do...things. Horrible things. Do things you can't undo; see things you can't unsee. If you're willing, you will go to Duke Ferris. Be ready, and bring plenty of penicillin.

UrbanMasque said:
who the heck is Duke Ferris [or did that joke go completely over my head?]

A projected preview: A torrent of smelly cheeses on a platter filled with E.T. and Daikatana cartridges will soon be finding themselves near your head.

You have been warned.

Click on 'Staff' at the bottom of the page to find the answer to your question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod