Member Review Picture Error

Tyrranis

Veteran
Well, as you've probably noticed, my latest member review, Evil Genius, is up on the site.

I like the new system for writing reviews, it really helps with formatting them. But my grief is that when I copied & pasted the HTML code for the screenshot I wanted in the review, the code didn't 'turn into a picture and link.', like what I did at the bottom of my Burnout: Revenge and TimeSplitters: Future Perfect reviews.

Why not?

Tyrranis said:

blame5we.jpg

:) :D :x

You know, why don't you put that picture in your sig? It could be a reminder to all n00bs about the nature of the site, and you could just type 'see sig' for when people ask stupid questions, like I did here.

lol
that's a good idea.

I'd really like to make a gif pic that said "Bee-taaa" like "Sega" ("Saay-gaaa") upon dragging your mouse over it.
*sigh* Dreams are nice.

beta it may be, but we still appreciate bug submissions.

in this case however, it looks like user error. you need to copy and paste that to the source code, by clicking the 'source' button at the top of the editor.

i've done it for you. however, that should be more transparent to people who don't know html. in fact, i think there should just be and "add images to my review" checkbox.

by the way tyrrannis, your reviews are starting to get really good. i'm impressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle