In memory....*sniff*.. of your first post....*sniff* *sniff*

UghRochester said:
I've just received info of the new shooter Gears of War 2. The information i just received is the ending of Gears of War 2.

NOTE: To all fans of Gears of War 2. this content may spoil the story line.

THE ENDING

according to a gaming site, Marcus Fenix and the Delta Squad on the last mission will fight the Locust Horde. In the battle you are Cole Train. When you're battling the Locust Horde, Marcus Fenix will rush to throw a powerful frag grenade inside the mouth of the Horde. As he tries to do as many of his attempts. He throws the grenade inside the mouth. Unfortuately, the Horde made a horrific move and kills Marcus before the Horde explodes in many chunks of Locust scum
y3w5v452upr6qwko7l8g82gb.jpg
It was then locked by JCD... Just a quick note. TL and JCD need to start posting again.
EDIT: Also I now look back and realize that's a brumak.

1. TL and JCD are just fine where they are.

2. Wow, your first post was to spoil the ending of a game that hadn't even dropped yet... you are a prick.

Is that the ending of Gears of War 2? I mean I would have played it had the game series been more than mediocre. And it came out when I was still playing my 360 so you know I must not have cared for it.

And Stal, as fine as they are where they are, it'd be nice to hear from them every now and then. I mean I do have them on facebook, but I don't hear anything from them over there either. I miss my drunken Irish friend.

Yeah my first post was to spoil the ending to Gears of War 2. And no that wasn't the actual ending. I made all of that in my head. I guess I was trying to go with "Snape killed Dumbledore!" feeling and get a cheap laugh or two.

Green_Lantern said:
Green_Lantern said:
Edward Norton

In an unconventionally attractive men thread...Yeah...

HAHAHAHAHA

-|[EPIC TOPIC]|- btw..

I had been lurking around the forums, but I guess this prompted me to create an account and respond.
Subject: Can you name the worst Ps2 GAME OF ALL TIME?
Response: Grandia,..that series needs to be stopped! who's with me?

Bretimus said:
I would answer your question by asking another question: How cute do you find the guys from Diff'rent Strokes and Webster?

This was from the "Live Puppy Feed" topic that Grey started. It's also from my original account that I could never get back into, explaining my current "v2". Anyway, we were all "dawwwing" over the puppies, when Eyebrows asked if we thought dogs would be cuter if we genetically made them stay small the rest of their lives.

If I remember correctly, you all ignored me.

This embarrasses me.
fagballs said:
i was just playing the elder scrolls 4 oblivion and couldnt help wondering will there be a 5 and how good will it be please email me if you have any comments or news about a 5!

Yeah, i vaguely remember a time in my larvae form where i was playing TES4 non stop.

Looking back through some of my early posts i must have been a fuck awesome troll back in the day, what with my horrible grammar and love of insults.
My personal favorite:
Madster111-at-age-12 said:
this is my forum you f**kin c**ts so piss the f**k off

...I was an angry child.

My first post was a short story (posted in Misc.) about how I worked for the government and was on vacation in Hawaii when some Hawaiin thugs began chasing me through the streets after I told them to leave my wife alone (I can barely remember the story)....

I used my rent-a-car keys as spiked brass knuckles and fought them off with stabbing punches to their backs.

SO anyway I ended up running through the neighborhoods, busted down a door of some person's house only to get knocked unconscious by a baseball bat wielding Sounds (yes, Sounds the Nintendo mod) who was only protecting his property.

It was to tie into some post Sounds had written about a stranger running into his house (and getting knocked unconscious by his baseball bat).

Want more info? ask Sounds! or possibly -FCM- if he still remembers...
Actually don't ask Sounds, he was never in on it to begin with.
No, wait, ask Sounds about wtf was going on in his house that night, because someone really did break his door down (and, one last time, was knocked unconscious with a baseball bat)

So that's how I introduced myself to Misc. But my very first post was in the Nintendo board, and was probably posting about how hard and often Nintendo was raping my face and how much I was lovin' it.

i created a topic asking for help on a mission in gta3. kaanchtoofan promptly closed it, telling me to stick to the official gta3 thread that was already ongoing. i remember being so pissed at him for doing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle