ironman game first people.

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by miak757, Jul 8, 2008.

1. miak757

miak757 Regular

Were you one of the first people who buyed/rented the iron man game and hated it????

me...so not worth 50 bucks... :(

2. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I just don't trust movie tie-in games. I appreciate that Wall-E and Ironman have been two recent movie games to actually try to be good, but I still wouldn't buy them without reading a few reviews first.

3. miak757

miak757 Regular

its almost like they rush them completely!

4. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

It's because they do. Having a blockbuster movie with the same name come out within a month of your game is as big as free advertising goes. I certainly wouldn't want my game to miss out on that free advertising.

5. Sounds

Sounds Rookie

i was lucky enough to not be one of these unfortunate people who have BOUGHT the ironman game.. but lucky for me xbox has demos and i was smart enough to download and test drive the game before i even thought about purchasing it..

oh and isnt the game 60 bucks on consoles?

6. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, full price for a shit game that you already paid ten bucks to see in theatres.

7. Astaroth001

Astaroth001 Rookie

I hated it, there are no good movie based games...probably Disney's game like Lion King and Aladdin (SNES both), but other than that? just like there are no good videogame based movies there are no good movie based videogames...both industries are cursed

8. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Aladdin was the shit. I think I played it on Genesis, though.

9. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

I played both Aladdin and Lion king on my genesis and it was epic. Hell, I even had the stargate SG-1 movie for the genesis.

10. Astaroth001

Astaroth001 Rookie

those were the times when we had good movie to videogame crossovers, Batman Returns on SNES was bomb to, but nowadays the is not a single one, or at least I cant remember, back to Ironman I played the PSP version (been playing a lot of PSP currently) and it started ok, the first mission when you scape was kinda acceptable, but than when the suit flew...DAMN, horrible gameplay, and the graphics and sound were...mediocre, and the voices were like if they spoke through a radio the whole time, and is hard for you to die...