Max Payne 3 & RE6 on sale @Best Buy

GRColin

Rookie
Max Payne 3 is 17.99 at Best Buy right now. My local one had it new for that price on the 360 and PS3. The website has it listed as 17.99 pre owned. Resident Evil 6 is 19.99....It's a shit game apparently but on goozex RE6 trades for 1200 points while MP3 trades for 1450 or so. Not a bad deal to buy either game for 19-20 bucks and trade it for a game worth 50 or 60 dollars.

danielrbischoff said:
Max Payne 3 is worth a playthrough at that price for sure, but the multiplayer community is deaddeaddead.

Really? For what console/pc? I had it when it first came out for the 360, and played it for a month or two. It was pretty fun. I was hoping to be able to play online some more especially with new maps :\

I own Max Payne 3 on the pc. I love the max payne games even if the story in 3 is a bit like a dog chasing its drunken tail. Its a good example on how well dx11, tessellation, and the engine runs(Its the same engine GTA5 is in)

Still waiting on RE6 to release on the pc. March 22, 2013
Better be dx11 like RE5 was or Ill label it a terrible port.

Psuedo said:
danielrbischoff said:
Max Payne 3 is worth a playthrough at that price for sure, but the multiplayer community is deaddeaddead.

Really? For what console/pc? I had it when it first came out for the 360, and played it for a month or two. It was pretty fun. I was hoping to be able to play online some more especially with new maps :\
On 360 and PS3 last I checked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle