I'm such a mean bastard when I've been drinking.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Don't know, consoles are killing gaming, not console games, and the guy after you was more right.

f*** halo.

I don't completely agree. The first Halo was more of a single player experience.

Yes, but it's just as the Zero Punctuation guy said about portal, it may be good at first, but then the wave of retards following fuck it all up.

Yeah, multiplayer only games aren't what's killing gaming, so long as they're well done. It's yearly releases and monthly fees of online only games, or tacked on online that gets abandoned after the next big release comes out. That and DLC, and the whole transformation of games into an assembly line business with no real love is what's killing gaming.

Starhawk could actually be pretty decent.

Diabolus as ProjectOverkill on IGN said:
Not even remotely interested. Warhawk was garbage, the sequel was trash...oh, but it has multiplayer! So the idiotic f***ing masses will turn it into a best seller because they can scream douchey ****ing obscenities while deathmatching eleven year olds across the country.

You stupid ***holes are the death of gaming, and you don't even realize it.

I didn’t know gaming was dying. :cry:

Warhawk WAS garbage. Sure it was balanced, but it was far and away from being called fun.

but....how is the sequel trash if it's not out?

tinymhg said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
Diabolus was the drunk girl at the party in that thread.

Put in the corner and ignored :lol:
This is a picture of Diabolus and his gun.
http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/ ... 114793.jpg
Are you sure you want to laugh at him?

That gun is a .50 caliber Desert Eagle. I bought it after playing Soldier of Fortune. The gun dealer asked me, "Why do you need a pistol this big?", and I said "To kill people".

Anyway, I was hoping I would be ignored. Since I was drunk and all, and I was savaging my online friends.

The people on that board know me well. They can tell if I've been drinking. The mods know me too, which is why I wasn't instantly banned.

Hell, every time I've made a topic here I was drunk. But I respect the people here more than the people on IGN, so I try not to be too dickish.

This is a smaller group, but quality > quantity.

Diabolus said:
That gun is a .50 caliber Desert Eagle. I bought it after playing Soldier of Fortune. The gun dealer asked me, "Why do you need a pistol this big?", and I said "To kill people".

I'm curious as to how he reacted to that statement. Obviously it must not have been a bad reaction, since you got the gun.... then again, I guess you could have killed him or something.

NickKmet said:
Diabolus said:

I'm curious as to how he reacted to that statement. Obviously it must not have been a bad reaction, since you got the gun.... then again, I guess you could have killed him or something.

The dealer I bought it from has a bumper sticker on his car that says "I'm not a hippie, I'm a well-groomed mountain man".

He has a bazooka and WWII mounted machine gun in his shop(neither are for sale.)

Why would you get a Desert Eagle? Totally inefficient gun.

I'm going to get myself a good revolver once I turn 21. Stupid gun laws, I love them and I hate them.

used44 said:
angry_face.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133