I'm such a mean bastard when I've been drinking.

Longo_2_guns said:
Why would you get a Desert Eagle? Totally inefficient gun.

I'm going to get myself a good revolver once I turn 21. Stupid gun laws, I love them and I hate them.

I own a lot of guns. I have a state permit to carry a concealed weapon. And believe me, that Desert Eagle would be the last thing I would carry.

The most efficient man-stopping round is the .357 magnum. So I would suggest getting a .357 revolver.

I was gonna say...

And yeah, I'm more getting it to have rather than to use. In fact, I never want to shoot it anywhere but the range. So I'm really not too worried about the stopping power. More about how cool it makes me.

If your getting a gun for home protection nothing beats a shotgun. If you are going for a carry piece and won’t get a semi auto then the .357 is way to go.

Longo_2_guns said:
I was gonna say...

And yeah, I'm more getting it to have rather than to use. In fact, I never want to shoot it anywhere but the range. So I'm really not too worried about the stopping power. More about how cool it makes me.

Then buy one of these next year. I know I will.

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=5980

A revolver that shoots 28 gauge shotgun shells.

Edit: I guess people aren't sure if it will actually be released or not. :(

Diabolus said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I was gonna say...

Then buy one of these next year. I know I will.

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=5980

A revolver that shoots 28 gauge shotgun shells.

Edit: I guess people aren't sure if it will actually be released or not. :(

My old man has a judge (the 410 not the 28 gauge) and it's awesome to shoot. Also it's great for small game while he's bow hunting I guess since it's so light. He's gotten several grouse with it while bow hunting and it'll make you feel safer around the bears carrying that .45 all in one gun.

I'm more of a 38. midnight special man myself, but always got a double barrel shotgun filled with rock salt. It won't penetrate from a distance but in a house at close quarters it would. Won't kill but they'd wish they were dead when the wound absorbs the salt. Good to put someone down without going through all the hassle of a murder investigation cause someone broke in your house.

kingg5 said:
always got a double barrel shotgun filled with rock salt.

First thing that popped in my mind.

vlcsnap-208967.jpg

The place I got the idea off of was Kill Bill, great idea. Glad I'm not the only one who watchs that show

I'll always think of Supernatural whenever I hear anyone mention double-barrel and salt. Ahh, to be Dean Winchester. What a life.

I'm a .45 man myself. One of my favorites to shoot. But man, my hearing has just never been the same since the time we went shooting without hearing protection. I literally felt pain in my ears every time I pulled the trigger. Was ringing for hours.

StickyGreenGamer said:
I'll always think of Supernatural whenever I hear anyone mention double-barrel and salt. Ahh, to be Dean Winchester. What a life.

I'm a .45 man myself. One of my favorites to shoot. But man, my hearing has just never been the same since the time we went shooting without hearing protection. I literally felt pain in my ears every time I pulled the trigger. Was ringing for hours.
Just think what .50 cal machine gun would do to your hearing. My father fired one when he was in army.:gun4:

cyberjim2000 said:
Dragon's Breath in a shotgun is pretty good for home protection... sure, you'll light your house on fire but... yeah.

There is plenty of time to put a fire out. Sometimes you only get one chance to put the home invader (or mother-in-law) out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod