If you could be allergic to any food...

GRColin

Rookie
...What would it be and why?

For me? Alcohol. Seriously. I'd lose so much weight if I could just stay away from the sauce. I love it. Sometimes too much I wonder. Most people may want to say "brocolli because I hate it" but for me it's alcohol. I'd lose weight and save money!

Just quit drinking you say? Nonsense!

I've all but quit drinking as much as I love it. I drink every other weekend roughly for one night. Used to be borderline alcoholic. I'm even tired of getting stoned already.

I'd be allergic to red meat if I was going for a scenario that would make me healthier and live longer. I don't eat much else that is terrible for me.

Can't think of a food I hate so much I'd want to be allergic to it.

I'm with cyberjim, I'd rather not be allergic to anything either.

If I HAD to be allergic to something... sugar. I know that sounds stupid as sugar is in almost everything, but it's terribly bad for us. I'd be so much better off without it.

b-but, sugar gives you energy. I guess peanuts. I enjoy Reese's and would lose so much weight if I didn't eat them. Of course, I would be giving up a lot.

Egg McMuffins
They're the best thing on the menu, but they're sold for only 5 or 6 hours a day. My schedule is busy but they don't care. Ugh, face facts, your people are breakfast fascists.

Chris_Crime said:
Egg McMuffins
They're the best thing on the menu, but they're sold for only 5 or 6 hours a day. My schedule is busy but they don't care. Ugh, face facts, your people are breakfast fascists.

all day breakfast is coming to mcdonalds i do believe

edit: I guess Ugh would know better than anyone

UghRochester said:
b-but, sugar gives you energy. I guess peanuts. I enjoy Reese's and would lose so much weight if I didn't eat them. Of course, I would be giving up a lot.

New favorite Ugh post.

One of the worst things I can imagine being allergic to is peanuts. I'd sooner be allergic to cotton.

In fact, being allergic to clothing would be awesome. *Butthat's not food, per se.

*Accidentally typed it like this, and it's just too spectacular to change. Henceforth, I will say butthat.

UghRochester said:

How ironic would it be that the thing you love so much gives you diabetes, which in turn would cause you to not eat the thing you love.

Reese will lovingly spoon you, and then he'll fuck you anally and give you a reverse-arsehole.

Japanese women.

Oh we talking about food and not life weaknesses? In that case I guess, fast food. I eat way too much of McDonalds and the like

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle