I played Saria's song...

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
With a spoon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdwQpjykpQ
Seriously, this topic isn't about me. It's about LinksOcarina! Links has grown pretty fast and has been writing for Blistered Thumbs (at least to my knowledge). Happy Birthday, LinksOcarina. I was waiting to see if MattAY made a thread, but apparently not. Anyways, you're bi correct?

It's too dangerous to go out alone, take these with you.
gackt7lb.jpg

asianUchickU034.jpg

Errrr, did you just steal my thing?

Guys - he just totally stole my thing. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the Asian with me for compenation.

I'll give this to you in her stead though Links -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(PS - Bring a sword...she likes the sword)

80815427.jpg

Happy Birthday Links

And Links isn't into asian men and asian women... he's into large black men, and big booty brazilian women.

LinksOcarina said:
Optimus-Crime said:
Happy Birthday Links

And Links isn't into asian men and asian women... he's into large black men, and big booty brazilian women.

No...Ugh got it right.

:oops: I'm pretty sure I'm your type too, Links. I remember your Hulk Hogan bandana, brother. If I'm not your type, you're mine, jack. Let's go see Rasslemania 29 together, dude. Say your prayers and do your training, I'll eat my vitamins and Hulk up for our big date.
also...I am a real american. fight for the rights of every man

this will not make sense if it turns out you're not a Hulkamaniac :cry:

Optimus-Crime said:
LinksOcarina said:
Optimus-Crime said:
Happy Birthday Links

No...Ugh got it right.

:oops: I'm pretty sure I'm your type too, Links. I remember your Hulk Hogan bandana, brother. If I'm not your type, you're mine, jack. Let's go see Rasslemania 29 together, dude. Say your prayers and do your training, I'll eat my vitamins and Hulk up for our big date.

Haha, I remember when he got that from Blake's Mystery Game.

Optimus-Crime said:
LinksOcarina said:
Optimus-Crime said:
Happy Birthday Links

No...Ugh got it right.

I know the reference, but I never cared for Hulk Hogan, sorry to say. No need to cry though, it made me smile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133