I need a new PC/360 game

Tried Minecraft yet?

I thought it would be shit at first, but it's bloody addictive. Combined with Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, i've lost many, many hours playing games with horrible graphics.

madster111 said:
Tried Minecraft yet?

I did. I only tried the free online version, which was mostly about grieving and wrecking the art people were making. Don't get me wrong, that was fun for about 10 minutes, but it didn't really appeal to me. What is the full version like?

Lethean said:
The Ball - PC title and it is awesome. (Apparently)

It may be shallow, but I'm wary of games that have a low meta score on Steam...

madster111 said:
Tried Minecraft yet?

I thought it would be s*** at first, but it's bloody addictive. Combined with Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, i've lost many, many hours playing games with horrible graphics.

Loved Jurassic Park Operation Genesis, so much fun. Recently dug through my old PC game collection when I home for a weekend from campus and found my old copy of Roller-coaster Tycoon the first one. Installed it once I came back, I completely forgot how fun and addicting that game is. I recommend that and it's super cheap since it's really old. If you want a PC game that you don't want to pay for there's always those free online to play games like LOTR online, D&D online, Everquest 2, Warrock some of the F2P games aren't as good or get boring fast

UglykitteN said:
It may be shallow, but I'm wary of games that have a low meta score on Steam...

I can understand that. Especially with so much shit out there in a saturated market. There's a demo though so it may be worth checking that out. I'm about to give it a go myself.

UglykitteN said:
I did. I only tried the free online version, which was mostly about grieving and wrecking the art people were making. Don't get me wrong, that was fun for about 10 minutes, but it didn't really appeal to me. What is the full version like?
Vastly improved. My advice is to buy it, but then torrent the 1.2.6 Megapack.

Install the HD textures and enjoy the pre-installed mods. Enjoy the significantly improved game.

I say buy it, but that's optional. Notch has already made over €10,000,000, which is roughly 9 million more than we'll ever have, combined.
Note that that's including every expense related to minecraft, including the other staffs salary for a few years, already payed for. That's 13.5mil AUD in profit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle