New Ideas

jayers

Rookie
Im just starting to get bored with the 360 games they are coming out with im not seeing anything that is going to wow me, im hoping that later down the road ppl will take more risks an acually make new games with new ideas and things no one has seen before. The only unique 360 game ive seen is dead rising, everything else just isnt that appealing

yup so true.. you know, all the really good games that are commin out willl be on a Nintendo console :wink:

I've seen a few PS3 launch titles that look pretty. Though innovation will really start once the Wii, 360, and PS3 really start to compete in the open.

yea i dont know im just kinda stumped about who is going to win the big consule battle between the Wii, PS3, and 360

I mean the Wii is going in the right direction wit their controllers but i just have a feeling its not going to hit home.

The PS3 looks great but the playstation consules have always been in second place

And the 360 i think is sweet but i mean the games for it are kinda old if ya know what i mean, no big surprises, im not even to excited about Halo 3 and i love halo 2... i think its just cuz you know the story is going to be different but the gameplay most likely is going to be the same, nothing to big, you know what your buying before you even buy it :(

jayers said:
The PS3 looks great but the playstation consules have always been in second place

Eh? Where'd that come from?

For me, the PlayStation has always come in first, with Xbox a close second, and Gamecube a semi-distant third.

I've thought this by looking at the games that make that console famous. For Xbox and Gamecube, there is only one title, Halo and Metroid Prime consecutively.

For the PS2, I get Devil May Cry, Gran Turismo 4, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Tekken 5, Metal Gear Solid 3 and so on...

yea i do agree with u on that a consule needs more than just one game to help bring it up

The ps2 secong though it just seemed like everyone always had an xbox an a ps2 was more i guess rare but maybe its just the way the area i live in is

But good point

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle