I just re-watched this

Interesting, that video got me locally famous. There's so many people in my area asking if I'm Howard Hall from the YouTube video. I say, "Which one?" They tell me about that vid and how I look like him. I say "OH MY GOD OMG, YOU'RE RIGHT...can't believe this I have a doppleganger." They say, "So you're not him. " I say, "Think about it..."

Actually apparently there's another vid that many people thought was funny.
This vid below is about 3 of my friends who act like they're rappers. They have little rap battles with each other and it is quite annoying because they truly believe they're rappers but their not. So I made this vid poking fun at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjsE-7EA_vk
^Please NOTE: That's all improvised.

Seriously Ugh, i'm starting to think you have some serious mental problems.

Don't get me wrong - i'm fucked up in the head, but even i'm starting to think you should get checked out.

You ever kill/torture small animals for fun, or genuinely considered the odds and possible sentences for rape/murder?
(For reference, you're more likely to be in a car crash than to get jail time for rape. Use that info how you will. Also note that raping a female close to me will almost certainly result in you having your toes removed with nothing but a steak knife, so don't worry about me. I'm not into that shit.)

I just re-watched this...

...I got a boner again. It's that damn guitar riff.

I can't believe this only got like 7 thumbs up after all these month. People don't know art when they see it.

I blame Ugh unkempt facial hair for that one... just look at it!

UghRochester said:
Actually apparently there's another vid that many people thought was funny.
This vid below is about 3 of my friends who act like they're rappers. They have little rap battles with each other and it is quite annoying because they truly believe they're rappers but their not. So I made this vid poking fun at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjsE-7EA_vk
^Please NOTE: That's all improvised.

Yeah....You'll see my post as DigitalManifestation.

It is not good either Ugh. Just stop now...Please. I'm sure the ones who thought it was funny are the same people who watch World's Craziest Police Chases and are partially retarded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod