The best news I've heard all day!

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
As you look at the current landscape of GR, do you feel that something is missing? Do you feel like things are too coherent? Is there not enough dancing for your liking? Too few postsabout how a user doesn't have internet and is currently living with his dad? Not enough talk of McDonalds in the middle of Monopoly season? Do you yearn to talk about all the intricate details of the epic we know as Gears of War? Not enough witty banter about natural disasters? Or maybe you're a lady and you're looking for the right guy. Too many questions and not enough answers, right?

Well, I unwittingly came upon an answer on Facebook. Or should I say that the answer came to me!

BEHOLD!
untitled-2.jpg

So as Samuel L Jackson once said.

enough is ENOUGH!!!!

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING PLANE!!!

oh wait wrong quote.

Comcast is so stupid! In order for me to use Mozilla Firefox and my wireless internet, I had to install my router. It's a Belkin (not a linksys sadly) It was only 42 dollars and so far is working quite fine. Got WPA/WPA2 security with it. Heard WEP was easily crackable.

Yes, I'm back baby! until i see my Comcast bill

Comcast is brutal, I'm in the same boat, no FIOS available here or I would switch in a heartbeat no matter what the price. Oh, and glad to have you back Ugh.

daverabbit said:
Comcast is brutal, I'm in the same boat, no FIOS available here or I would switch in a heartbeat no matter what the price. Oh, and glad to have you back Ugh.
This.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle