G20 in Toronto = insanity

Where's the video supporting the police and their use of force? I want to see the five minutes that led up to the officer shooting into the civilians "point blank".
Hexagram said:
You weren't here, there was NO excuse for the police to do this...
Were you there, at the clip you posted? I can't tell anything from a ten second clip, how did you? And of course they're going to show the officer firing, of course (of course of course).

There's a lot of normalcy going on here. A lot of status quo.
Whether they're police or pedestrian, there's jerks everywhere. What made Canada so different in the first place? Internet perception? Yeah, I never bought into that.

Chris_Crime said:
Hexagram said:
Were you there, at the clip you posted? I can't tell anything from a ten second clip, how did you? And of course they're going to show the officer firing, of course (of course of course).

Yes I was, that's why I said "here" instead of "there", I was not a protestor but an independent journailst trying to get some footage. They were told to move back or they would be arrested, there was no mention of firing into the crowd.

And you know what? I have no footage. Because some dick cop bashed me in the face with his riot shield without warning and I fell over, breaking my camera.

I was trying to film the police do a violent takedown while the line of riot police were pushing people back including myself. I was pissed but I stood up, kept my cool and backed off because I didn't want to be arrested.

It doesn't matter what I say though because there is no evidence therefore I can't prove it.

You want to see the police side of things, here's what the cheif of the Toronto Police had to say...
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CT ... b=CP24Home

Check the video to the right.

There aren't any other video of the Police brutality because the Chief is refusing to comment anymore. There are other videos on YouTube but those are about the Black Bloc riots and not about the unfair treatment. That's why you are seeing people protesting in that same video.

^
That sucks about your camera dude. You're lucky you weren't arrested. There were a number of media officals who were arrested by the police, it was sad.

Hexagram said:
Chris_Crime said:
Hexagram said:

Yes I was, that's why I said "here" instead of "there", I was not a protestor but an independent journailst trying to get some footage. They were told to move back or they would be arrested, there was no mention of firing into the crowd.

And you know what? I have no footage. Because some dick cop bashed me in the face with his riot shield without warning and I fell over, breaking my camera.

I was trying to film the police do a violent takedown while the line of riot police were pushing people back including myself. I was pissed but I stood up, kept my cool and backed off because I didn't want to be arrested.

It doesn't matter what I say though because there is no evidence therefore I can't prove it.

You want to see the police side of things, here's what the cheif of the Toronto Police had to say...
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CT ... b=CP24Home

Check the video to the right.

There aren't any other video of the Police brutality because the Chief is refusing to comment anymore. There are other videos on YouTube but those are about the Black Bloc riots and not about the unfair treatment. That's why you are seeing people protesting in that same video.

maybe your dumbass shoulda left when it got violent? hmm?

what do you want the police to do, quietly and calmly interview and have tea with each of the thousands of people lighting shit on fire and smashing windows?

you're a retard. if you didn't wanna get bashed around by the police, let them do their job and clear the area when stuff like this is happening so the only people left are the ones there to cause chaos and nothing else.

i'm normally on the peoples side when it comes to the police, but not in this scenario, fucking hate whiney hippies.

boo hoo

We're still left without the full story. Rioters vs Police is what it looks like on paper.

Sorry about your camera though Hex.

intoTheRain said:
[maybe your dumbass shoulda left when it got violent? hmm?

what do you want the police to do, quietly and calmly interview and have tea with each of the thousands of people lighting s*** on fire and smashing windows?

you're a retard. if you didn't wanna get bashed around by the police, let them do their job and clear the area when stuff like this is happening so the only people left are the ones there to cause chaos and nothing else.

i'm normally on the peoples side when it comes to the police, but not in this scenario, f****** hate whiney hippies.

boo hoo

You don't know what you're talking about... No... you don't. Thanks for assuming I'm a retard though. It truly shows the audacity of your ignorance.

The police told us to move back, I was moving back but apparently I was moving back too slowly. You obviously have no idea what it feels like to be hit in the face and fall to the ground and have one of your favorite possession's destroyed. Not because you weren't doing what you were told, but because you weren't doing it their way. You also have no idea how it feels to have that same individual scream MOVE at you instead of "sorry about your camera".

And this was not the same day as the riots. Don't give me this bullshit like there were cars on fire and windows smashed because there weren't. That was a different day altogether.

The officer was provoking me, he wanted me to get arrested. You think I'm a retard for being the bigger man and not attacking the cop?

Whether you want to believe it or not, there were many people who were held against there will simply for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The rioters were a small group of people. It only takes one person to smash a window, it only takes one person to throw a molotov cocktail into a police car.

But whatever, this is all hearsay. I don't have any proof thanks to the fucking pigs.

Just do me a favour and watch this, it's from the local news. Tell me how you think this was fair to those people who did nothing wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuWTWVHz ... re=related

Hexagram said:
intoTheRain said:
[maybe your dumbass shoulda left when it got violent? hmm?

what do you want the police to do, quietly and calmly interview and have tea with each of the thousands of people lighting s*** on fire and smashing windows?

i'm normally on the peoples side when it comes to the police, but not in this scenario, f****** hate whiney hippies.

boo hoo

You don't know what you're talking about... No... you don't. Thanks for assuming I'm a retard though. It truly shows the audacity of your ignorance.

The police told us to move back, I was moving back but apparently I was moving back too slowly. You obviously have no idea what it feels like to be hit in the face and fall to the ground and have one of your favorite possession's destroyed. Not because you weren't doing what you were told, but because you weren't doing it their way. You also have no idea how it feels to have that same individual scream MOVE at you instead of "sorry about your camera".

And this was not the same day as the riots. Don't give me this bullshit like there were cars on fire and windows smashed because there weren't. That was a different day altogether.

The officer was provoking me, he wanted me to get arrested. You think I'm a retard for being the bigger man and not attacking the cop?

Whether you want to believe it or not, there were many people who were held against there will simply for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The rioters were a small group of people. It only takes one person to smash a window, it only takes one person to throw a molotov cocktail into a police car.

But whatever, this is all hearsay. I don't have any proof thanks to the f****** pigs.

Just do me a favour and watch this, it's from the local news. Tell me how you think this was fair to those people who did nothing wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuWTWVHz ... re=related

People usually have no idea what they are talking about until THEY are in this situation, and the sad part is most people EVEN IN this situation will not get upset, they would prefer to be herded like cattle just simply to make things simple. If they can do it to one - they can do it to everyone. Police DOOO provoke people - more often than not, looking to make their collar on your frustration.
I am unfamiliar with toronto's legal process but this seems completely unjust, but acceptable because people like Wes allow this to go on because OBVIOUSLY IF THE POLICE ARE DETAINING YOU YOURE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod