I Died a Little Inside

So I've heard.

RKelly-Chappelles-Show.gif

MattAY said:
^ It's all about time in my opinion. Shower for longer than 5 minutes and people get suspicious...you could be shaving, shitting, peeing, wanking...ANYTHING! Plan ahead. Safety first. Alibis prepared...and only then can you venture towards whatever released satisfaction you have in mind!

I live with 2 chicks. a pitch black hair brunette and a blonde - and the brunette stays int he shower/bathroom for upwards of 15-20 mins. AND leaves clumps of hair on the shower wall - which... I blast with piss on occasion.

Can anyone give me any idea what she does in there for so long, b/c its not like she comes out looking amazing.

4th roommate is a mid 30's Philippian (PhD). didn't mention him b/c he wasn't relevant to the story - but he's moving out b/c he hates the brunette b**** (as do I). Longo if you're serious we live in San Jose - I'd prefer to get someone I know in there as opposed to one of her hippy freinds (even if it is you).

Huh...

...Well, I'm moving up to the Bay Area next month and need a place to stay.

Though I'm gonna be in Berkeley and I'm pretty sure you're in San Jose.

Come on Urban, I expect more from you.

You gotta do it in her toothpaste. That way, she puts it in her mouth.

Longo_2_guns said:

Yeah, but in the shampoo it might get in her eye, which is more humorous and far less appropriate.

My theory on pissing: If you gotta go, you gotta go. Better somewhere with a drain then somewhere it'll stain.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Yeah, but in the shampoo it might get in her eye, which is more humorous and far less appropriate.

My theory on pissing: If you gotta go, you gotta go. Better somewhere with a drain then somewhere it'll stain.

Fuckin' eh.

This thread has become amazingly amazing. But you're all sick and lazy for not peeing in the toilet when you gotta go :lol:

Bretimus_v2 said:
Wait, wait, wait. Are we talking about peeing in the shower, or peeing while showering...or peeing in the shower while someone else is showering?

While in the shower. It would be weird to just pull up to the bathroom, bypass the toilet, and just let er rip into an otherwise unused shower.

The only bad part of peeing while in the shower is the hot steamy pee stink that lasts a few seconds. Gotta make sure the wife isn't on the other side of the curtain when that hits.

used44 said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Wait, wait, wait. Are we talking about peeing in the shower, or peeing while showering...or peeing in the shower while someone else is showering?

While in the shower. It would be weird to just pull up to the bathroom, bypass the toilet, and just let er rip into an otherwise unused shower.

You could make a nice Hitchcockian scene out of doing it while someone else is in the shower. Think about it.

*Cue dramatic music*

Slowly, a shadow creeps towards the shower curtains. There is a slight pull to make some space, and all of a sudden, someones genitalia is in the shower, spraying.

*Cue horrified screaming*

This is probably a lot funnier in my head.

WickedLiquid said:
But you're all sick and lazy for not peeing in the toilet when you gotta go :lol:

-Lazy, guilty as charged.
-Sick, mmmmm yea, no. This is mild in comparison to other infractions. I consider hair on the wall to be disgusting, tbh. And enough of it to clog a drain enough to need to be snaked out - is vomit worthy.
MAN LAW:
Puking after a roller coaster ride: Sissy
Puking during child birth: Acceptable
Puking while snaking a drain: Expected

No semen in the toothpaste:
1- how would u get it in?
2- I'd imagine toothpaste and semen are 2 very distinguishable flavors, and I assume she's VERY familiar with both.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod