I Died a Little Inside

prod_maxgel_professional.jpg

My wife has thick long hair. So I know your pain. Those new draino kits that come with the little plastic 24" snake are awesome though.

My shower used to not drain properly, and I shaved my pubes after not for like a month. And it covered the whole top of the drain.

I learned from my mistakes.

The lesson here is be good to your pipes people. BE GOOD TO YOUR PIPES.

Also don't pee in the shower, we have toilets for that.

GL, Drano is a quick (and temporary fix). To really get the all of the clog gone you have to snake the drain to some extent.

Also, I found a penny in there. It reminded me of the time my brother and I lost three Micro Machines in the tub and my dad taught us the F word while he worked to clear the blockage.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Also, I found a penny in there. It reminded me of the time my brother and I lost three Micro Machines in the tub and my dad taught us the F word while he worked to clear the blockage.

Haha, what good little boy doesn't learn a few words from his father.

I remember how my dad used to take care of clogs in the drains. We would go through the house and plug up all the drains that weren't clogged with soup cans or whatever would fit in the hole. He'd take the garden hose, run it down the length of the drain, and turn it on full blast. Always fun.

My sink got so clogged that after the drain-o, I had to bring in my plunger. Make sure to throw food in the garbage I tell my room mate for a reason.

I feel your pain, man. I dredged a lot of shit from my shower drain when I moved into my apartment this summer.

The girl living there before me shed an incomprehensible amount of hair; it was like a goddamn mooring line.

Yeah i had to snake my shower drain i think the girl that lived at my apartment before might have been a dog... the amount of hair in that drain was ungodly and i pretty much threw up in the toilet next to it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle