I had a dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakon

Rookie
Where I met De-Ting's friend, who told me his name is Frank. I then started dating her and we chilled with Mitt Romney and I got a photo with him, then one with my dawg Bill Clinton.

Do your dreams make sense? Mine don't (they also don't tend to follow laws of physics). What have you dreamt about lately?

What you don't know is that De-Ting just planted an idea in your brain that will change the way you view the world.

2041257_o.gif

Damnit I was about to make a dream topic. I accidentally posted it in the problems topic thinking I was making a new topic. Lets go ahead and /end this thread, and you can post it in my more content filled topic.

/thread.

Man I couldn't read all that. Rakon was short and to the point.

You gotta simplify man, like this: I had a dream these nigga's were robbing by pop's store and I grabbed a gun from behind the counter and chased those motherfuckers outta there.

DONE

Oh you crafty mods kept the word filter in place. I guess that's good to prevent Longo from saying nigger

I'm glad you watch Chris Rock. But you forgot his exception to the rule regarding when it's ok for a white person to say nigger.

And since I wasn't judging them by the color of their skin they were nigga's not nigger .....

Damn censorship, taking out the word filter for swearing has got me all lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod