Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IronMan's metalness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

King_Arthur

Rookie
THIS IS A VOTE FOR THE BETTER MOVIE, NOT THE BETTER HERO, ERR, SMASHER GUY

Well lets have a little voting.

I have yet to see the hulk, but thx to Paradox I got the idea to make this topic.

Its to my understanding that the Hulk ruled the box office last week when it came out, but it made 15 million less than the 2003 Ang Lee verison who people said they didn't like. lol silly sh*t.

IronMan was incredible, acting, graphics, everything. I saw it twice. Didn't pay once, but I would have if I didn't have free passes. What do you all think ?

Also, I do know that Tony Stark makes a guest apperance.

The Hulk was a much better comic book movie. The four and a half seconds of action in Iron Man might be good, but the four and a half years of action in Hulk are better.

Tony Stark guest appearance, if you'd rather be pleasantly surprised then dont highlight :p:

At the end Tony Stark says something that may start up the Justice League of America!

Also, I vote for Hulk Smash Banner.

^That would be surprising considering the super hero group you are speaking of is from another comic franchise all together.
The group you are looking for are the Avengers.

That's the one - sorry got confused.

Would be cool if they were going to make a film about that, except Toby Maguire isn't interested in the Spiderman role apparently!

i don't think they're planning on making that avengers group. The original group I think, was Iron Man, Captain America, Ant man and Wasp, Thor. The hulk was in the first few issues. I think Spiderman was only an 'honourary' avenger. They're trying to make a Justice League movie but I don't think they have the resources to really do it well. I heard they were looking at Ryan Gosling for Batman, which would be weird. At least Marvel is doing it right by getting the characters from separate movies to reprise their roles. Of course the first two they have lined up are completely CGI...

I thought the gy from smallville was gonna play supe in the JLA movie, I also heard it canned all together along with that Batman beyond movie for production on wonderwoman and thor flims set for 2011 and 2012

they are in fact going to make an Avengers movie.it is scheduled for release in 2011,along with Captain America:The First Avenger.and along with these two films,Iron Man 2 is scheduled for 2010.so we have a lot to look forward too.

OT:I loved both Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.There is just something about a 10 ft,1500 pound green monster that is nearly invincible and can smash about anything.And there is also something about a billionaire wearing a metal suit saving the world.But overall,I liked Iron Man better.Both were excellent movies.And i can't wait for the Avengers

Lord_Sesshomaru said:
:I loved both Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk.There is just something about a 10 ft,1500 pound green monster that is nearly invincible and can smash about anything. And there is also something about a billionaire wearing a metal suit saving the world. i can't wait for the Avengers

fully agreed.

i gave my vote for the incredible hulk, but honestly i loved them both. the part of hulk that really cemented it for me was the part where he goes HULK SMASH!

MattAY said:
That's the one - sorry got confused.

Would be cool if they were going to make a film about that, except Toby Maguire isn't interested in the Spiderman role apparently!

Spiderman wasn't in the original Avengers.

Also, his license is held by Sony Pictures Studio. There is no way you will see Spiderman in any movie that Sony doesn't produce.

I found it to bee way better than Iron Man. It doesn't has as much action as Iron Man. It's mostly him running away from the government, but the final fight between the Hulk and the Abomination is well worth it. They both picked the perfect actors for both movies in Edward Norton and Robert Downey Jr.

StalfrosCC said:
Also, his license is held by Sony Pictures Studio. There is no way you will see Spiderman in any movie that Sony doesn't produce.

yh but since Spiderman is Marvel.wouldn't Marvel ultimately have the full rights to Spiderman and would be able to put Spiderman in any movie they want?

As far as comic book movie, I much preferred the Hulk. Watching untamed, violence was much more to my taste.

I saw the hulk today. Its very close, but I still like Ironman better. Although, the Hulk does have the sickest fight scene ever. I mean come on, the hulk and abomination? I got goosebumps watching it.

Lord_Sesshomaru said:
StalfrosCC said:

yh but since Spiderman is Marvel.wouldn't Marvel ultimately have the full rights to Spiderman and would be able to put Spiderman in any movie they want?

Nope. They made millions selling the rights. That's why they call it "the rights".

I felt the hulk was kinda boring compared to iron man. All that running around just cause he had gamma radiation... i dunno, didnt really hit the omg tahts so awesome spot.

haha the "omg that's so awesome" spot...at the tip of the penis right?

And Stal were you IN the Avengers?! - stop correcting me :p

i havent watch hulk but I heard that:
1.-They made the movie from a point like the Ang Lee Movie never existed
2.-They didnt focused much on character emotions like on the Ang Lee movie
3.-They said also that the fight scene resembles Ironman a lot

Gotta see to state my own point opinion but this is what a heard from a very reliable source

See, here's the difference, I still haven't seen Hulk yet, but...

Ironman-
It was the 1st movie, it's suppose to be kinda slow, like how spider man was and batman. But Iron man kept you entertained with funnys and it's great story telling.

Hulk-
It's already had a movie out a bunch of mixed reactions, but it's getting great box office reviews and ratings and is being said to be better than IronMan, only slightly.

I think when it comes down to it, neither movie is better. Whoever you think is better will win this battle. Iron or Muscels

one thing i though hulk did really well was that it told the origin story in like three minutes during the opening credits. it seemed to give them a lot of extra time to actually tell a story rather than having to spend half the movie fleshing out a back story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod