How's your day going?

madster111

Rookie
Good, i hope.

Mine is shitty.
I have the West Nile virus (Specifically, the Fever stage with sore muscles and weakness), and i just got back from my big (6'3") German doctor who grabbed my balls and told me to cough.
I'm now on meds strong enough that i'm not allowed to drive, and am having the week off work with no pay.

Yourself?
I know i can't be the only one having a bad day.

Sorry dude, that does sound like a pretty bad day. Is it so bad you cant enjoy gaming all week?

Also, what's after the fever stage? West Nile virus is new to me.

It would've been cool if the doc looked up to you, with a wink and wry-smile and said, "Happy Father's Day," when he grabbed hold of your sack.

actually, could you edit this scenario into your original post (for the betterment of all those involved--that being us, not you)

Hope you get better D00d Have a Co00L summer BRo!

edit: day is going well, ty for asking.

Isn't true West Nile virus has no cure? Dude, that sucks man.
Oh and if anyone saw my status on facebook, my dad laughed his ass off seeing his Fathers Day post.

Heh! Sounds like a perfect week of World of warcraft :D

Now you want a hardcore fever? Dengue fever
Symptoms include: Unable to walk, Hard time breathing, lose of immunities and, well, fever. The medication is so strong that you will be unable to donate your blood for the reminder of your life!
I had it back in 1995 In Thailand, So did my brother before that. I also remembered passing out every 2 hours. Apparently. If i was just one year younger, I would have a 50/50 survival chance. And according to my doctor, if you have the fever twice, you will become immune to it. But if somehow, despise that, you catch it a third time, you die.

Count your blessing.

And Ugh, I never had the west Nile virus, but i know this: There's no cure to West Nile not because it's untreatable, but because only your anti-bodies can get rid of it. So weak body = A horrible time. There's no vaccine of "Magic Pills" for this (Yet), just lot's of rest and lots of pills and lots of fluid.

West Nile .. shitty.

I got to have my Father's Day a day early so yesterday I was sitting around in the country all day drinking beer with my father-in-law. Decided I wanted to dodge the sun so I sat half way into the garage while still being able to catch the breeze on the other half. Well .. 7,8 or 9 beers later (lost count eventually) I finally noticed that the sun had moved well beyond the garage and had been on me for at least the last hour, HALF of my face and my entire right side is sun burnt, my left side is pasty white.

I...Am..TwoFace!

Ouch, maddy. Hope you get better; I remember the West Nile scare over in the U.S. a couple years ago.

Yeah, so today at 9 I woke up at my friend's house, threw my phone and stuff into a water bottle, sealed it, and swam a bit in the lake over to my house (well, my street, I don't live on the water). I got home, made some eggs and bacon for my dad, went jogging, came home, and have been doing whatever else since then. I also just bought tickets to go see Vampire Weekend/Beach House in late August, which i'm super excited for. So overall, good day. Oh, on a related note, anybody still have Borderlands for 360 and wants to party up? I started a new singleplayer game this morning and just got to Sledge, meaning I'm around level 16-17 ish atm. I'd put this in Microsoft but since I started today I figure it'd be easier to just put it here.

So i took my meds this morning and was sitting around watching TV when Knowing came on.
I watched it through, and now i'm scared because the angels are sitting at my table drinking beers.

Sorry, Utah gets a lot of cases of West Nile each summer. Here's hoping we don't have comparable stories by the end of the year.

^ Agree with Trippy.

Sucks for your West Nile, Madster, but think about it this way, now you can spend the week going into higher prestige levels of Modern Warfare 2. CoD not your thing? Then you'll definitely have fun playing some Bad Company 2. Even if you don't like either of those, a week off of work = a week of gaming well spent IMO

I somehow hurted my shoulder at work today and now I can't move my other arm really well. Anyhow day got better when I finally picked up the laptop I had ordered long ago.
Ate something funky from the fridge and now I'm waiting the repair man to leave so I can finally relax. Maybe play some Fat Princess or watch some movie and drink few beers.

Get well Madster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle