How often do you use the internet?

How often do you use the internet in general?

• Everyday 1 hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyday 3 hours

• Everyday 3-6 hours

• Everyday 6+ hours

• Every other day

• Once a week

• Total voters
Right now I'm working a 40 hr a week job fo the summer. Mon-Thurs I get home, turn on the computer, go online and I leave the computer on till I go to bed. So I'd say a good 5-6 hrs a day.

Weekends are different but I'm usually online around the same time.

i have a broken hand right now. i can't work or do any type of physical activity. luckily it's my left hand, and i can still use WSA and D

wheres the ''my modem is NEVER off" option?
if i'm not on PC using internet, i'm using the 360, foxtel (streams around 40% of TV shows), built in phone browser, or lurking on forums using someone elses Wi-Fi or PC.
the only time i am not using the internet, is NEVER.

BTW:
Navy_Seal said:
StalfrosCC said:
...never.
LOL, because your on the internet right now!
congrats. you got the joke :roll:
:disgust2:

Probably averages 1-4 hours daily. And I'm rarely online online on the weekends.

Basically, I check online many times throughout the day, for short periods. It's kind of difficult to add up.

I'd say about 3-6 hours a day, spaced apart. I usually spend more time on it in the evenings.

One hour a day in total probably. If you would've asked this last summer, it would've been a lot more, but now it's quite different.

I would have to guestimate at 3-6 hours a day. I mean I'm on it at work researching problems and whatnot, and I'm on it for a few hours in the evening as well... depending on what I'm up to some days it may be 6+ hours, but on average I would keep it less than 6.

madster111 said:
HK-47 said:
Usually 5 hours weekly and around 9 on weekends.
I may have no life, but it sure is fun.
9hrs on weekends?
weak.
*coughreadingcough*
Apart from the internet, graphic novels (ones suggested for mature readers) and Knights of the Old Republic, Adventure games, playing Etrian Oddyssy (takes alot of time, not being able to save for an hour), Agatha Christie books and Civilization III.

And also, I meant 9 hours on Saturday or Sunday, but it's give or take an additional 2 hours.

considering my job as an apple tech requires the internet, i'm pushing 12 hours a day if you count personal use as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod