Hey Toronto

Wes

Rookie
Go Puck Yourself

Sincerly,
habs.jpg

I really.. really.. really wish Toronto got Montreal round one..

But even as a die hard Toronto fan, I knew the playoffs would be painful. They have some solid talent this year, but they're so young, so inexperienced. They're just shell shocked out there against Boston. Literally a turnover ever .8 seconds last night. I think they have a solid foundation now, but they still need some integral pieces and to drop some dead weight. I think game 2 will be a lot better and I don't necessarily think they'll get swept. Even if they make it 5 games I'll be satisfied they got the experience.

Then pick up a piece or two in the off season, drop one or two players and be that much stronger and maybe even be a threat next year. Not a contender, but a threat.

As for you, you have a solid team. Good luck, wouldn't bet that they have any chance to win the cup this year, but they might make a decent run.

I'll have a good chuckle if Ottawa eliminates you though.

Logically I'd put Pittsburgh and Chicago in the final.. not just because they're No.1 but I think they are also 100% the most talented teams and deserve to be No.1 in their conferences.

My gut says Ducks/Caps final.

intoTheRain said:

Yeah but imagine Toronto VS Montreal in the Semi finals? Kinda like North and South Korea.

Boston is a good team and if somehow Toronto wins I'll remain humble and not go insane like everyone else. If Toronto can make it to the semi finals then I'll be happy and turn over a few cars.

WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:

Yeah but imagine Toronto VS Montreal in the Semi finals? Kinda like North and South Korea.

Boston is a good team and if somehow Toronto wins I'll remain humble and not go insane like everyone else. If Toronto can make it to the semi finals then I'll be happy and turn over a few cars.

I got bad newz bruh

I'll actually make my decision based on tomorrow nights game. If they at least show up and are in ANY way a threat, I'll have some more confidence. But Wednesday nights game they just looked amateur, which I was afraid of.

nuuuu.. looked so solid at first.. and in the third period but just couldnt catch up.

they got game 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a feeling this is gonna be a 7 game series

thats a tough one to swallow.. well at least we're goin down with Montreal. was hoping for a full on thread backfire, but i'll take a 50% thread backfire.

God tonights game was incredible.. really depressing Toronto lost, especially after dominating OT.

phaneuf is such a fail, and get rid of this O'byrne douche

on the + side as well, the canucks got swept.

Well the leafs just turned one of the greatest comebacks in the history of the playoffs into one of the biggest chokes in the history of the playoffs.

Unreal.. how they can make any situation pathetic. Even if they lost a tight one I would have been proud of how they played this series. But to blow that lead, just a complete joke.

And even still... a fan I will remain.

I don't care one bit about hockey, but pretty sure if a professional goalie has a third period like that in a game 7 he shouldn't be a professional goalie anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle