A Yankee's Guide to Toronto

I demand pictures that prove other GRians have met Rakon! (in all honesty I think it's cool, but I WAS FIRST!)

We didn't get any pictures together, but I did take pictures of random locations around Toronto.

Also, Rakon, I heard the bottom floor of the Imperial is dirty, but the upstairs was nice. Really relaxed atmosphere of young people playing pool, talking, watching Hockey (I was the only one watching the Kansas/West Virginia game) and drinking decent beer.

You went to Canada and you didn't even try their maple syrup? That's like going to Australia and not riding around in a kangaroo!

Didn't have time to dig through the single issues (I forgot to bring my back issue list), but the two main stores I went to had a great selection of TPBs, both hard and soft cover. Silver Snail also had well sorted single issues, but I mostly ignored those.

And if you're a gamer, Hairy Tarantula and 401 Gaming had huge selections of board games, RPG supplements, and sealed booster boxes of current and older Magic sets. I thought about grabbing a booster box of Chronicles for the hell of it, but decided against it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133