Hey Everyone

^I actually wrote a nice follow up to your letter that made the feature page, did a proper AP style edit, etc. not going to post it though, because then crave owns it.

You've got to be kidding me: http://www.thefashionspot.com/

reason number 1-15 on why the new layout is shit.

Actually the truly horrifying thing is this:

The Crave network has multiple video game review sites. None of them compete with IGN or Gamespot or Gamesradar, but they are expected to.

If GR doesn't generate enough revenue, the evil overlords may decree that they are going to combine the sites in order to maximize profits, cut staff and use up less bandwidth.

This would take a lot of time to redirect all the pages into one central site, as well as keep the content, but it is entirely possible that GR, ActionTrip and Gamernode could be combined into a supersite.

That people still don't go to because it isn't IGN or Gamespot.

So were basically fucked in the end for more profits. LOVELY. All of the good creativity out here on this site is trashed for streamlined, safe fun to generate maximum profit.

fuck corporate overlords trying to take over the internet. This is what is killing the internet.

If there is one thing to take from Trippy's post, it's that we're not fucked...we're negligible (most of us) in our current state.

but game revolution is the best though..

i used to look up codes, and it was all game revolution for me.
you eventually find your way to the forums..

who else here first found out about this site because of looking for codes?

Robmiester said:
who else here first found out about this site because of looking for codes?

Searching for whatever code it was to get Mew in Pokemon Blue and I think the walkthrough for the water temple in OOT, back in '98 I think.

I found this site looking for a message board, probably to complain about something.

oh cool, while writing this post I see a large flashing, seizure inducing message telling me I am the 1,000,000th visitor and Ive won a walmart gift card! Neat!

I_Hate_MGS said:
I found this site looking for a message board, probably to complain about something.

oh cool, while writing this post I see a large flashing, seizure inducing message telling me I am the 1,000,000th visitor and Ive won a walmart gift card! Neat!

I barely remember your posts on how much MGS sucks. Yeah, fuck you and your MGS hating ways.

I found this site looking for the Tomb Raider nude code. I found and downloaded the nude patch from this site.

FrozenBacon said:
I barely remember your posts on how much MGS sucks. Yeah, f*** you and your MGS hating ways.

Thats cool, I dont remember you at all.

I found this site looking for the Tomb Raider nude code. I found and downloaded the nude patch from this site.

Did that make the game worth playing? The entire tomb raider series was also complete shit.

Or was it to help you get through those lonely basement dwelling nights... :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod