Hello!

I sure hope you're into boy on boy manga coming in, because, if not, you will be very into it going out...
very, very into it...

Hello there. 8)

This is your first test. Highlighting these white comments will help you in the future.

All i can say about Chris' comment is don't be surprise that most people here type like they only use one hand... ayup.

Welcome BDL! (i can call you that right?)

Hello! *waves*

Do step inside. Free drinks on the right. We got some beers, cocktails and even some wine to suit the more exquisite tastes.

Ugh is preparing the food somewhere here. But I'd be careful that it wouldn't come along with a hidden 'delightful' surprise. ;)

Hookers to your left please. Bless Lethean for his manliness. Don't know what we'd do without him. :D

And oh yeah ... please leave your soul there at the desk on the front door. See that man over there? Yep, the big scary demon guy? That's Stalfros, in short Stal, he usually takes care of them ... I mean for them! ^^

Welcome. :D

hi pretty boy. say, you sure do got a purdy mouth. do you got buns like wonderbread to go along with it?

sorry, i'm just tthe resident rapist. don't mind me. i like it that way. makes the stalking that much better.

Hello and welcome to this part of the internet. I lurk way more than I post so hopefully you can avoid that pitfall :)

Yo!

You'd better have brought cake?!

Did you bring cake?!!

If not, you die a horrible cake death!! (Beware, it involves cake)

But if so....thanks....I'll have some cake

ALSO:

What five letter word sounds the same if you take away 4 of its letters?

If you're going to do an intro post, you need to flash it up a bit...leave us wanting more.

Also, FCM, all I have to say to that video is "Cat! Do a barrel roll!!!"

also, with this many people greeting you - you should express some sort of gratitude and sacrifice a small child to Duke.

(or just post more).

AHA! I know, I was being goofy.

But bravo...here is your prize:

PirateCake.jpg

...It's cake

(And it's fucking pop-up porate!!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member