• METAL!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAP!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VegasGuru said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Zeppelin and Deep Purple are NOT metal. I wouldn't even put Metallica into the metal category. Metal as it is known today is a very recent phenomenon.

Yyyyyyyeah, I'm gonna go ahead and disgaree with you. Yeah, you see, Metallica was actually known as one of the big 4 bands to make METAL into what it is today. If you say Metallica is not metal then neither is Iron Maiden, Megadeth, and even Slayer, one of the most metal bands EVER!

They're not metal, they're heavy metal, which is just an extension of classic rock. This is metal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2bKgJQ7tDQ

Metallica sounds the most like metal, but I refuse to put them in the same caterogy as crap like that because they were very good.

Thats not even modern metal.

Your taking one genre of metal and assuming it's the equivalent to what everyone wants to do, or at least it seems like that from what your saying.

TheZoomZoomKid said:
VegasGuru said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Zeppelin and Deep Purple are NOT metal. I wouldn't even put Metallica into the metal category. Metal as it is known today is a very recent phenomenon.

Yyyyyyyeah, I'm gonna go ahead and disgaree with you. Yeah, you see, Metallica was actually known as one of the big 4 bands to make METAL into what it is today. If you say Metallica is not metal then neither is Iron Maiden, Megadeth, and even Slayer, one of the most metal bands EVER!

They're not metal, they're heavy metal, which is just an extension of classic rock. This is metal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2bKgJQ7tDQ

Metallica sounds the most like metal, but I refuse to put them in the same caterogy as crap like that because they were very good.

Seriously dude, you're pulling classifications out of your ass. Cradle of Filth are black/death metal. And a shitty example at that.

Metallica does NOT sound the most like metal. It depends which Metallica you're talking about. Their music ranges from thrash metal, all the way to country (yes, ever heard of Mama Said?) and so on. We can argue who sounds the most like "metal", but I'll give that up to the defining bands of the genre, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, etc.

There's like a page of archived topics. Looking at the other ones, this one doesn't meet the level of the others... yet.

Slap a couple pictures of my hot bod on here and we'd be all set.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod