Guitar Hero: World Tour Tracks

Blake_Morse

Rookie
Looks like there's going to be some good stuff. Totally stoked about "Hot for Teacher"
What do you guys think?

* 311 - “Beautiful Disasterâ€

They have awesome songs now, I like alot of the bands like, The Eagles, Korn , Linkin Park, Lynyrd Skynyrd , Metallica, Nirvana, Oasis, Sublime, System of a Down, and Tool.

I'm just pissed they dont have Mudvayne, but they have Michael Jackson, this is guitar hero not dance and touch little kids hero.

They picked the best Van Halen and Eagles song for the job, they have good choices for Hendrix, Oasis, Nugent, and Motorhead.

Metallica, Wings, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Sublime and the Sex Pistols I feel like they really whiffed on. Those are ok choices at best.

Everything else is either good filler, or a bad choice.

Overall, compared to Rock Band 2's setlist, I am not that impressed.

I'm a bigger fan of more bands in Rock Band 2, but I think it's a decent set list. I have been craving Hot For Teacher since the Rock Band drum pads came out, so I am super hyped to try that.

Yeah but you'll need to fork out several hundred nicker in order to do the opening to HFT on drums. :D

LinksOcarina said:
They picked the best Van Halen

I don't see Me Wise Magic on that list. :>

Longo_2_guns said:
sparky87 said:
I'm just pissed they dont have Mudvayne, but they have Michael Jackson, this is guitar hero not dance and touch little kids hero.
GET THE FUCK OUT!
Strongly concur.

But..why don't they just like, remove all the shit bands and put in some more songs from the good ones like Linkin Park and Metallica?

madster111 said:
But..why don't they just like, remove all the shit bands and put in some more songs from the good ones like Linkin Park and Metallica?

madster111 said:
remove all the shit bands and put in some more songs from the good ones like Linkin Park

madster111 said:
put in some more songs from the good ones like Linkin Park
madster111 said:
songs from the good ones like Linkin Park

madster111 said:
good ones like Linkin Park

madster111 said:
good ones

madster111 said:
Linkin Park

You've let me down madster. :(

Cant wait to rock parabola by tool, solo out some hot for teacher then bop to some MJ.

I am glad that Ted Nugent is included, because it'll be the first boss fight i want to absolutely slaughter, as Ted Nugent is the scum of the earth.

Haha. Awesome quote post, Grey.

Stal, way to go mentioning Kings of Leon. They would be perfect for the game.

All in all, a good list. Most of it is music that I don;t like, but at least it spans a bunch of different styles and genres.

malakian said:
Cant wait to rock parabola by tool, solo out some hot for teacher then bop to some MJ.

I am glad that Ted Nugent is included, because it'll be the first boss fight i want to absolutely slaughter, as Ted Nugent is the scum of the earth.

If he is you know they'll throw in a Bow and Arrow attack he uses against you at the most irritating of times.

Where is Aerosmith?
And I may not have heard of most of these songs, but I would definitely try it out.

You guys seem to be missing the point here...Rock band 2 has Bob Dylan!

Seriously though,Bullet for my Valentine, lots of Tool, and 8 minute songs is a real downer.

I like the modest mouse addition though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex