Guitar Hero: World Tour Tracks

HK-47 said:
Where is Aerosmith?
And I may not have heard of most of these songs, but I would definitely try it out.

Guitar-Hero-Aerosmith-US.jpg

Seriously. Now that Aerosmith has had their own dedicated game I hope this means that they and their terrible music stays out of all future Rock Band and Guitar Hero games.

Seriously. Now that Aerosmith has had their own dedicated game I hope this means that they and their terrible music stays out of all future Rock Band and Guitar Hero games.

used44 said:
GET THE FUCK OUT!

He's got a point though. They have their own GH game so there's no reason to include them in future GH and RB games.

used44 said:
Haha. Awesome quote post, Grey.

Stal, way to go mentioning Kings of Leon. They would be perfect for the game.

First off, Grey's post was Epic. Nothing else on these forums should be called Epic unless it tops Grey's post.

Secondly- I was listening to Kings of Leon when I posted they- they are seriously overlooked.

Kings of Leon was our house chill out music in my final year of University. Not just with games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, just in general they get overlooked.

Yeah, apparently they're big in Europe? That's a good feeling. Almost nobody has heard them here. I'm excited for their new CD! Also, a new TV On The Radio album next week!

*dons dancing shoes*

You'd be hard pressed to find somebody around here (Southern England) who hasn't at least heard of them, which is a good thing because even though they don't get nearly enough coverage as they deserve, loads of people phone into radio stations requesting a KOL track. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod