Ozzy Is in Guitar Hero: World Tour!

Ozzy? Ugh.

What about some real Guitar Heroes, like B.B. King or Robert Johnson.

Fucking Ozzy doesn't even play guitar- Zak Wilde and Dio were his guitarists.

Guitar Hero has vocals now too right? He's probably one of the vocalist bosses. Like how Travis Barker (lol) is one of the drummer bosses. :roll:

Why have someone known for being exclusively a singer in a game where the aim is to be a guitar hero. Ok so you have an Ozzy track, put Zakk Wylde in. Or a zombie Randy.

StalfrosCC said:
f****** Ozzy doesn't even play guitar- Zak Wilde and Dio were his guitarists.

I think you mean Zakk Wylde and Randy Rhodes, Dio's a singer. Ozzy even used to hate Dio.

LinksOcarina said:
And Dio is the better singer/ lyricist too.

Can't really argue with that considering half of (if not more) the No More Tears album wasn't even written by Ozzy. Best Ozzy album and he didn't write half of it... figures.

Ozzy has become more of a cultural icon then a musican. Not saying that's a good thing, but it's why he's the "prince of darkness".

SevenClever said:
Ozzy has become more of a cultural icon then a musican. Not saying that's a good thing, but it's why he's the "prince of darkness".

He really has.

When it comes right down to it, Ozzy was always a little over rated. I can only think of a handful of Sabbath songs I really enjoy.

Grey said:
Why have someone known for being exclusively a singer in a game where the aim is to be a guitar hero.

Because, in this case, the goal actually is to be a Vocals Hero or however you want to put it. The new Guitar Hero World Tour will have vocals, drumming, etc just like Rock Band. It is no longer just about guitar playing.

And to quote Neversoft's Scott Pease on why they didn't change the name of the game from Guitar Hero to something more accurate like Band Hero, "At the end of the day there was more risk in changing the name than keeping it."

used44 said:
Because, in this case, the goal actually is to be a Vocals Hero or however you want to put it. The new Guitar Hero World Tour will have vocals, drumming, etc just like Rock Band. It is no longer just about guitar playing.

And to quote Neversoft's Scott Pease on why they didn't change the name of the game from Guitar Hero to something more accurate like Band Hero, "At the end of the day there was more risk in changing the name than keeping it."

So they clearly feel threatened by Rock Band. As for the name changing comment, you have to seriously think about rebranding a well known idea and it is very risky. Although it does seem a bit weird of them to give in and add other band elements, they could have made a more detailed guitar emulation game that could over power the guitar aspect of rock band.

Grey said:
Although it does seem a bit weird of them to give in and add other band elements, they could have made a more detailed guitar emulation game that could over power the guitar aspect of rock band.
They're waiting for Harmonix to make that aspect first, then they will add an extra button.

Agreed on all accounts. GH: World Tour is basically a straight Rock Band clone. I just wanted to make it clear that Ozzy does have a place in the game, as long as there are vocals.

StalfrosCC said:
Lame.

LAME LAME LAME.

Also, Trav can drum. I wouldn't knock him too hard for that.

what about...

John Bonham
Neil Peart
Keith Moon
Mitch Mitchell

Now those are drummer bosses!!
Never mind that a couple of 'em are dead... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members