Guh...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Hellfire1014, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

I thought shane was perma-banned :(

abcwtf is shane btw.

2. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

All good things come to an end, hellfire.

3. yorky

yorky Regular

I honestly don't think Shane has been that bad. He comes here to voice his opinions just like everyone else, but due to the fact that he's Shane a million people come out to flame him and thus start an argument in about every topic he's in.

4. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

5. yorky

yorky Regular

^Then turn off your computer and go do something else! Sheesh, who knew people could get so seriously caught up in online drama...

Well, I'm done defending Shane now. Everyone seems to counter everything I say and come up with some lame excuse to justify their flaming him. So he's annoying. Big whoop. Ignore his posts. Sounds simple, no? Well, guess what? It is!

....haha, I admit this drama does kind of liven GR up a bit. :)

6. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

I was looking for a good discussion on the damn movie Thumbsucker.

YES I DO GET WOUND UP ONLINE!

It's better to take my anger out of you virtual people, then on real people.

^.^

7. piracer

piracer Rookie

lke, who the hell is shane...

8. BoyAnachronism

There's a simple solution to this, if you Hellfire, and indeed anybody else here at Gamepost, want Shane to disappear so badly then just ignore him! If he makes a stupid post, don't reply to it! And for God's sake don't flame him, frankly this has going on for about the last 20,000 years and it's boring the arse off me frankly!(1)

Why should we ignore him? It's simple, have you ever actually thought that maybe he's not stupid at all? Maybe he was when he was younger but I highly doubt he's the same now. IMHO, I think he's just doing this for attention, granted it's mostly bad attention but hey, as they say in the media, no publicity is bad publicity. And it isn't! He's probably the most famous Gameposter of all time for fucks sake! I mean people know him by his actual name, not his username! Goddamn I wish I would get the same levels of attention Shane does! :wink:

I'm not jumping on the anti-Shane bandwagon btw, I'll gladly accept him if he becomes a decent poster, like I'll gladly accept anyone who becomes a decent poster. And frankly, I really do not give a shit about Shane, but a lot of you guys do for whatever reason. And if you want him to go, just ignore him. He'll disappear soon enough!

1.I've just realised I've made the classic Bond villian mistake, I've given away my grand plot in a place where Shane will probably find out about it, and thus put a stop to it. Whoops! :p

9. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

^ Nice post. Only one flaw however, you said he'll eventually disappear if we continue to ignore him. If history repeats itself, we're doomed to see him leave and return.

10. XboxLiveLover

XboxLiveLover Rookie

Hellfire just go by the moto, Never argue with idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

11. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

Awesome moto :)

12. Dark_Legacy

Dark_Legacy Rookie

It's "Mot-to"

And yes, please hellfire, quit your belly-aching cause you're only excerbating the situation.

Everything shiny then?

13. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

Excerbating heh.

14. Joe_Dodson

Joe_Dodson Rookie

This concerns the moderators and TNO, not the GMs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.