GTA IV Trailer, "Good Lord, What are you doing?"

Damn.

The first three GTA's are like individual sheets in a three-ply toilet paper and IV is wiping its ass with them.

Glad I put in a pre-order. Anyone know what's in the special edition, because that's what I preordered.

GhostTrip said:
kapow said:
question now is should i get it for ps3 or 360

360 = more content
PS3 = super powerful GRAPHIX!

I was of the understand that the difference in the graphics just wasnt that big?

The only side by side comparison I have seen shows them both to be basically the same.

Longo_2_guns said:
Glad I put in a pre-order. Anyone know what's in the special edition, because that's what I preordered.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/799/799812p1.html

"Grand Theft Auto IV on the Xbox 360â„¢ video game and entertainment system or the PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system, both with special packaging

The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV

Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release

An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys

Completing the collection is a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag"

Frickin awesome. Click the link for pics.

Alas GTA is the only game I'm not allowed to play. Back when GTA3 came out my Aunt was telling my mom the about "HORRORS" of video games! Of course GTA3 came up alot, luckily that's the only game my mom knows about.

Actually, something bugs me about the Rockstar Duffel bag that comes with the Limited Edition GTA IV.

We all know what duffel bags are used for in the mobster/gangster movies and games: concealing weapons, guns, explosives or money. So I can see this causing a real shitstorm when Rockstar not only gives you the opportunity to play out your weapon-concealing fantasies in a game, but now goes one step further and gives you a tool to conceal weapons in real life.

Of course, this is all assuming that it's a full-sized duffel that comes for the extra $10 bucks. I'm thinking it's going to be a miniature prop like most Limited Edition swag. ...Which makes this rant moot.

So I finally got around to pre-ordering GTAIV today and guess what? Local Blockbuster, Gamestation and GAME outlets are not selling the special edition, at all. :(

The special edition is music, a duffel bag, lock box, and key chain....

I can live without those, Standard Editions rock my world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle