GRumble 2011: Publicity

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
^Self-explanatory Thread Title.

On to business.
Schimmel, I feel that we should be Double Sun Power! Below is a picture to convince that this would be best.
terry2010twins.jpg

Myself and Longo are The Modgasm.

We dont need a picture to show you this. Just imagine the world imploding into an unbelieveable amount of cherry blossom petals. Wisping you up into a dreamy array of stars and galaxies as myself and Longo tickle your feet, not too much, just enough for it to be a joy and not annoying. The sun (wearing sunglasses) is smiling at you whilst you pleasantly laugh at the babboon scratching his bum. You look down and see the woman of your dreams, surrounded by previously mentioned cherry blossom petals. You close your eyes and feel an amazing sensation (like a sneeze but better). You open your eyes, and you are on the bed....sun seeping through the drapes...I am on your left arm...Longo on your right arm...
At this point you realise WE are the reason for this amazing mindtrip. What happens next?

You wake up...the sheets are wet....

The Modgasm.

On behalf of Eyebrows and I, I won't post anymore in this topic (unless someone has provoked me with bad words)

as for Urbs and I, we were once the Mordecai and the Rigbys,
6thj6w.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLU9hLlRUOg&t=0m19s

but now we're just the

pvonp.jpg

2lsbihg.gif

pvonp.jpg

♪STRONG JOHNS, STRONG JOHNS, YOU HAVE TO BUY STRONG JOHNS♫
♪STRONG JOHNS, STRONG JOHNS, YOU GOTTA BUY STRONG JOHNS♫

pvonp.jpg

pvonp.jpg

↓

I'm not going to lie to you guys. There is a Heaven for penises. And if you vote for us, Schimmel will take you there.

Well, it would appear that Schimmel knows the desires of my heart. Why would we settle for the power of two suns, when we could have the power of two of the coolest sons ever?

For we are.....Hank & Dean!!!
VentureBros1.jpg

^lol whitepeople

Just remember when you go to vote:

You can't spell "2 Bum Rivets" without Bretimus v2!

Bum Rivets, in all their Glory!
Bum_Rivets.jpg

2bKWl.jpg

Now in the sixth month, the archangel Kapow was sent from God to a forum of GR, named Misc, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man whose name was UghRochester, of the house of Mcdonalds. The virgin's name was Sightless. Having come in, the angel said to her, "Rejoice, you highly favored one! The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women!" But when she saw him, she was greatly troubled at the saying, and considered what kind of salutation this might be. The angel said to her, "Don’t be afraid, Sightless, for you have found favor with God. Behold, you will conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and will call his name ‘GResus.’ He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father, Shaft, and he will reign over the house of Longo forever. There will be no end to his Kingdom." Sightless said to the angel, "How can this be, seeing I am a virgin?" The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore also the holy one who is born from you will be called the Son of God. Behold, Judy, your relative, also has conceived a son in her old age; and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For everything spoken by God is possible." Sightless said, "Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it to me according to your word." The angel departed from her.

thus, our name is "Team KAPW Delivers"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle