GR's Reviews

schimmel

Rookie
Wow, I'm just making this topic to say how impressed I am with Game Revolution lately for getting reviews out not only on time but ahead of time. They've done it for a couple different games now and I would just like to say Kudos. I remember coming here when there was still a car's rear bumper or something as the home page before you went into the general site, and I remember waiting ages for reviews back then so I would like to repeat myself and say Kudos. I hope to see more advance reviews coming from the staff here because it actually tells me if I want to buy a game on its release date, and that makes a world of difference to me. This is the only site I've ever trusted with reviews on games, they seem to capture the opinion of the average gamer and tell it like it is when it comes to any game.

I concur. GR has been my go to review before I get a game, but in the past they've not always reviewed games as soon as they came out. Nice to see the reviews have been up to date as of late.

I posted a really similar topic a few weeks ago, and yeah just want to say again, way to go guys!

Nick, your reviews are getting better and better, as well. More concise and to-the-point, with the trademark GR humor and honesty. Bravo!

Yeah Used... I was going to close it because we already had one along the same lines, but it is good the "staff" gets some positive feedback from time to time :p

Yes, thank you GR for not being lame.

gamerevolution.png

The only reviewer I don't like is the purple one who does all the downloadable games, simply because he should be putting a review out every week. I NEED A "THE LAST GUY" REVIEW!!!

Besides that, I love you GR.

thanks guys! we really appreciate you noticing. i've been working really hard with the game companies to get advance copies. having been around as long as we have, it's getting easier, especially because we actually have gr fans working at some of those very same companies now.

Hooray for insider connections! I've been wanting to view this thread for quite some time, but because I never noticed it got moved to GR I was getting confused as to where it went.

Sorry, Used. I never noticed you made a topic about this exact same thing, but nevertheless it's nice to let the people who run the site we love so dearly know we love them for doing it.

De-Ting, I wish I could sig that picture, I really do! So I'll just do the next best thing and save it to my computer.

De-Ting said:
schimmel said:
De-Ting, I wish I could sig that picture, I really do! So I'll just do the next best thing and save it to my computer.
You could sig the url. :p

It's just not the same.

But I do say that we should throw that on the other websites and see if they get ticked off.

I'm already blowing cash on those release dates due to GR's advance reviews. Bought Dead Space and Far Cry 2 solely because of the reviews.

I feel so cheap!

But it is very great to see the reviews up so quickly. Totally loving it guys!

I noticed it with Fable and Far cry and I was extremely surprised. I'm used to waiting a bit for GR to tell me how the game is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod