GR Awards Twenty Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes probably being eaten by a bear

CaseyAndersonbrutus1.jpg

Warning Graphic
http://www.nextascentblog.com/wp-conten ... 34x637.jpg
http://i.qkme.me/1x4w.jpg

Everytime my GR e-mail pings me that this thread has been updated, my heart skips a beat.

Then I click in and I die a little bit every time.

danielrbischoff said:
Everytime my GR e-mail pings me that this thread has been updated, my heart skips a beat.

PING!

I believe this has turned into a social experiment. Longo's conducting a live study in a social environment to observe the result. In the continued absence of a promised award(s), will we remain a civilized community...or become a pack of rabid hyenas?

Somewhere, Longo is in a labcoat holding a clipboard, nodding his head and muttering, "Yes, yes".

tumblr_lswi004w8Q1ql5fmio1_500.jpg

Also, a word of advice to all. When searching 'bearfucker', do so with safe search ON. There's...there's more than just bears on there.

Oh, the mistakes of looking for something funny with the safe search off. I can forgive you google but I can never forget.

danielrbischoff said:

I'm gonna start a new thread when it's finished.

In fact, there's no reason why this thread is still open, except that I'm actually following the "get complaint, delay a day" rule and want to prove that there is no self control.

In many ways, that means Paradox is right.

Also, as far as bears fucking, you're close enough.

So of course you chose cruising public park bathrooms with your sasquatch companions over us. Don't you think we know you by now? We get you, so there's no reason to feign resentment. We're just glad you're home and relatively AIDS free, so let's get to the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo