gaming feats

Beating Morrowind when i was like, 10.
Yeah i had someone help me with a quest or two, but hey, i beat it.
Also, getting all the pokemon in Pearl :D

used44 said:
So, this isn't really on topic, but this has kind of became our "Sports Game Topic," so I'm gonna post it solely for mine and NesMan's amusement:

I was just playing Madden 09, up by 3 points with like 45 seconds remaining. All I had to do was keep the offense out of field goal position, or at least force them to kick a 3-pointer and send it to overtime rather than scoring a TD.

Anyway, they (The Colts) were running a hurry-up offense because they were out of timeouts. I play defense as a linebacker(in this case, I was playing as Scott Fujita of the Saints). Anyway, in my rushed pre-snap button pressing, I somehow hit the change player button, switching me off of Fujita. So, hurriedly I start hitting the B button, trying to get back to playing a position that I'm familiar with and Peyton snaps the ball.

I was like... wait.

The play is happening and I have no idea which player I'm controlling. It turns out, i was controlling the rightside cornerback. So, there I am, basically standing still at the line of scrimmage, while Peyton throws a 65 yard touchdown to a wide-open receiver to win the game.

Totally heart-breaking.
Damn. I used to have plenty of triumphs and heart breaks in NFL 2k5 (best football game ever). I'm pretty reluctant to get madden 09 because there's an exceptionally large amount of promising games coming up in the 4th quarter of this year. I'll probably just borrow it from a friend or something.

GJ Lethan!

me, it was beating anubis on hard in Zone of the enders 2 on hard. Best...fight ever! Challenging almost impossible fights...... the action was so tight.... I had to beat him twice. Unlike any boss fight I have ever experienced...he seemed to pull of a new trick everytime you fight him!

used44 said:
So, this isn't really on topic, but this has kind of became our "Sports Game Topic," so I'm gonna post it solely for mine and NesMan's amusement:

I was just playing Madden 09, up by 3 points with like 45 seconds remaining. All I had to do was keep the offense out of field goal position, or at least force them to kick a 3-pointer and send it to overtime rather than scoring a TD.

Anyway, they (The Colts) were running a hurry-up offense because they were out of timeouts. I play defense as a linebacker(in this case, I was playing as Scott Fujita of the Saints). Anyway, in my rushed pre-snap button pressing, I somehow hit the change player button, switching me off of Fujita. So, hurriedly I start hitting the B button, trying to get back to playing a position that I'm familiar with and Peyton snaps the ball.

I was like... wait.

The play is happening and I have no idea which player I'm controlling. It turns out, i was controlling the rightside cornerback. So, there I am, basically standing still at the line of scrimmage, while Peyton throws a 65 yard touchdown to a wide-open receiver to win the game.

Totally heart-breaking.

I've had similar things happen, I have started automatically backpedaling if I don't know which guy I am...they might complete the pass but atleast it stays in front of you. What is your Madden Skill like? I have 3 that are maxed out on All Madden and it's it very realistic as far as not being able to route every team you play, i'm actually 7-2 where in past games I wouldn't lose a game. I'm excited to see what the playoffs are like, cause supposedly the CPU plays you tough in those games.

Shit...You control your defense? I just pick random defensive plays and let my d-line do all the work.I occasionally take control of a guy and hope for a sack.

I never call audibles or anything...Maybe that's why Madden games feel repetitive to me all the time.

Zell, My Skill is stacked, other than the Rushing Offense, which fluctuates. I just can't seem to get the running game down yet. I was hoping it would be something like the NCAA 2009 running (which I excell at), but they made it even harder... :( I've only played about ten games though. I'll get better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod