gaming feats

kapow

Regular
so i just pitched a perfect game in mlb 08 with Ted Lilly, Cubs vs orioles, 110 pitches, 10 k's, pretty awesome. In my mind it's definitely the best achievement i've made in a game, so i was wondering what are some of yours?

I think this topic has been done before, but i really just wanted to brag that I pitched a PERFECT game, even if it's just a game

I always wondered what the celebrations would be like for a pitcher who pitched a perfect game in a video game. Was it epic? As for me... I like to think 13 straight stanley cups on the hardest difficult in NHL 2004 is a feat. I also managed to smash every record with St.Louis.

well it was on psp so they didnt have any special cinematics but the announcer had a few lines talking about how its the best moment of his career, etc. i've heard for ps3 they have a cinematic of the whole dogpiling the pitcher, going crazy

I was playing Super Metroid a while ago.

I broke sequence so hard, that I got the Gravity Suit before I even found Kraid guarding the Varia Suit.

Believe me, it took some really, really creative wall-jumping.

Best part about it was I didn't even know I was breaking sequence until I got the Gravity suit, which I then remembered from past Metroiding experiences, "... Shouldn't I be getting the Varia Suit before the Gravity Suit?" and then it dawned on me that I had just epically broke sequence.

TheNesMan said:
I always wondered what the celebrations would be like for a pitcher would pitched the perfect game in a video game. Was it epic? As for me... I like to think 13 straight stanley cups on the hardest difficult in NHL 2004 is a feat. I also managed to smash every record with St.Louis.

now if only the Blues could win an actual stanley cup :cry: .

Hmm, I guess in medieval total war i fought off 10,000 mongols with an army of 1,600 followed up by another army of 2,000 while fighting off 4 crusading armies marching on my capitol (playing as Eygpt) while pushing forces into italy and north Africa. Basically sacked capitols for cash...

God damn mongols though, every time you fight them off 6,000 more show up.

All heart pieces in all Zeldas I've played so far without any walkthrough help! Just recently finished Twilight Princess...but that's easy since that fortune teller shows you where they are - not the same.

i just posted this in rpg, but...

beating FFT using Throw Stone as the only means of dealing damage.

Almost cried with joy when I finished the rooftop battle against Elmdor and his OHKO assasins.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
TheNesMan said:
I always wondered what the celebrations would be like for a pitcher would pitched the perfect game in a video game. Was it epic? As for me... I like to think 13 straight stanley cups on the hardest difficult in NHL 2004 is a feat. I also managed to smash every record with St.Louis.

now if only the Blues could win an actual stanley cup :cry: .

Hmm, I guess in medieval total war i fought off 10,000 mongols with an army of 1,600 followed up by another army of 2,000 while fighting off 4 crusading armies marching on my capitol (playing as Eygpt) while pushing forces into italy and north Africa. Basically sacked capitols for cash...

God damn mongols though, every time you fight them off 6,000 more show up.
Ah, I wasn't talking about the blues. I meant that I had smashed every personal record with Martin St.Louis the player =p.

Completed Izuna, which is a roguelike.
That sentence should suffice, since that game was repetive, cruel and brutal. Just like Nethack, except you keep your exp when you die.

And earning a total networth of $5,000,000,000 in Capitalism II, and I still don't really know how to play that game.

And sometime in the summer, I'll complete Etrian Odyssey. Which getting past floor 20 will be a feat in it self.

Getting the rank "High Warlord" in wow (pre-expak) on one of the highest populated servers.

took nearly 6 months of murder and mayhem.

3rd shaman on the server to get it, first non-guild member to get it. I could have sold my account for over a grand easily, but decided not to.

I quit playing before the expansion came out(it was taking over my life) Blizz has since taken out the old ranking system so people can't get HWL anymore. But if I decide to play again, I'll still have it!

Super Monkey Ball 1

My 2 main feats for that game were unlocking Master Mode (which means going through all 50 expert floors and the 10 extra expert floors without using a continue; ie. 3 lives) and completing Expert Floor 9 on the 0.1 track which is incredibly skinny.

I'm also good at minesweeper. My record for expert mode is 109s. I've come close many times to getting under 100 but fucked up on parts that require you to guess.

TheNesMan said:
I always wondered what the celebrations would be like for a pitcher who pitched a perfect game in a video game. Was it epic? As for me... I like to think 13 straight stanley cups on the hardest difficult in NHL 2004 is a feat. I also managed to smash every record with St.Louis.
You my friend are a god, 13 straight that takes talent and a shit load of time. Did you play all 1066 games or did you sim a few?

I played all the games. I just really enjoyed the game a lot so I always wanted to play it and it was during a very boring summer. Lets just say it was the same summer when I was in my posting prime so evidently I was bored as hell.

kapow said:
so i just pitched a perfect game in mlb 08 with Ted Lilly, Cubs vs orioles, 110 pitches, 10 k's, pretty awesome. In my mind it's definitely the best achievement i've made in a game, so i was wondering what are some of yours?

I think this topic has been done before, but i really just wanted to brag that I pitched a PERFECT game, even if it's just a game

I have done the same, but with Dice-k against the A's. I have thrown a few no hitters. Taken a few perfect/no-no's into the 8th-9th inning only to lose it. Man that pisses me off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod