game series that i wish they would bring back

Definitely mystical ninja. They brought it out for the ds in japan and didn't release it in english. Boy did I ever weep.

maniac mansion holds a special place in my heart...should they make a new one though...nah probably not. i mean the whole pick up and grab thing is such an old art in gaming and really doesn't give much to a game's replay value. it's kind of frustrating starting this post cause alot of these old titles that i would like to see continued on are just better suited for handhelds than a console...on a different note, what about kid icarus...could be huge if they did it right

A new myst or zork game would be pretty awesome.

also, Duke Nukem. Ups.

On a side note, i finally saw the movie that the "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And i'm all out of bubble gum." line came from. John Carpenter's "They Live." Awesome ass movie, and it was somewhat surprising that the actor improvised that line.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Toe Jam and Earl, Earthworm Jim, King's Quest, and Contra.

Also, peripherals...the Power Glove.
I've actually got 2 bits of relevant info for ya.

1) Toe Jam and Earl 3:
804522-toe_jam_and_earl___mission_to_earth_large.jpg

I played it a while ago, and it was actually a pretty good return to the formula, but the humor was immature, and not in a good way.

2) Contra Rebirth: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-llama-contra-rebirth/49212
Don't worry, it's coming to America soon. Localization is in progress as we speak!

HudsonNutsnMilk.jpg

I don't care if it's good or not, i just went a guy to walk at the counter again and ask for some Nutz and milk... 2

Oh and dungeon keeper and a command and conquer 3 (I.E not by E.A grrr... kane lives in death!)

JC, I almost...almost...went and bought a XBox just now. And if they can make a Contra worth playing, then I'm in.

JC, I almost...almost...went and bought a XBox just now. And if they can make a Contra worth playing, then I'm in.

Edit: Stupid crappy internet connection, I blame you for the double post.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Only a mega-ultra-diehard-TJ&E fan would buy an Xbox just to play TJ&E3.

BTW, did you play Contra 4? If so, what did you think of it?

I'd like to see another Rayman 2D-sidescroller, like what Rayman 1 was. I'm addicted to it, still haven't beat it after playing it for 11 years, I have on both my PSP and my PS3, I'm stuck on trying to find all the cages. Why haven't game developers put out any good 2-D side-scrollers lately? I haven't heard of any good ones other than the Prinny game, and that there's been some amazing ones in the past.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod