game series that i wish they would bring back

vlietvandon

Rookie
Hey guys just sitting here thinking of a few games series that i miss that should be continued on...hmm just to name a few...a new rayman game that isn't a party game (c'mon ubisoft).... how about a new donkey kong game that doesn't involve some kind a set of drums...i was going to bring up a new adventure island game but it seems this is has just been released for the wii so you guys will have to let me know if it's as bad as i've read anyways guys let me know what you think i like alot of the platformers from the snes days and genesis as well as some of the older 3-d ones so anything from that era that i missed would be good too...

Some of you might facepalm. But I want Crash Bandicoot to go back to classic platforming. Just one game where it's simple box breaking without dieing for gems, and classic bosses like Ripper Roo, and Papu Papu.

And let's not forget Spyro the Dragon MattAY, we need that back too! Both Crash and Spyro were my two favorite games on the PS1.

BATTLETOADS, dammit! That game was hard to play, but it sure was awesome, and it was graphically amazing at the time it was made too!

I wish they would make another Final Fantasy, I loved those games.

Now seriously, I'm glad about the new Diablo.

Earthbound. One of the best RPG's ever made.

And while were at it, Ogre Battle also. The last one was on the GBA, and they really need to make another one soon.

i think they should bring jet moto back....while im on the subject of jets...jet grind radio would be pretty nice as well.....and another castlevania that's just as good as sotn...and what the hell legacy of kain too

Ranger X from the genesis would rock my world, that and maybe a true sequel to rocket knight adventures, i loved those games

stryder would definitly make alot of people happy....i was thinking maybe a new earthworm jim and mdk....mdk was pretty linear from what i remember but i thought the main character was bad ass

Conker. They tried for Xbox and somehow managed to take an amazing game and fuck it up. Granted they did the same for Perfect Dark, too. I just wanna see a true sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day, maybe something like his kingdom gets stolen from him and then he has to go through a ton more movie parody levels. I think there have been enough movies in between games to do that.

schimmel said:
Conker. They tried for Xbox and somehow managed to take an amazing game and f*** it up.

How did they fuck it up? If you don't mind the curse word sensures it were the same game with way better graphics. Butyeah an real sequel would be awesome.

The heart of Conker was in the multiplayer. Yeah, the story was the same and the graphics were updated and Conker even made jokes about how the game was pretty much unchanged, but the multiplayer from Bad Fur Day, which was impeccable got completely taken out in exchange for something.... else.

I guess some people liked it, but I liked the original "War," "Heist," and other modes of play.

schimmel said:
The heart of Conker was in the multiplayer. Yeah, the story was the same and the graphics were updated and Conker even made jokes about how the game was pretty much unchanged, but the multiplayer from Bad Fur Day, which was impeccable got completely taken out in exchange for something.... else.

I guess some people liked it, but I liked the original "War," "Heist," and other modes of play.

Ah the multiplayer... never played it much that I could say anything about it. So carry on :)

Eh can't think any other dead series right now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod