Funniest game?

matyopp said:
fight night 2004for xbox is pretty funny because when you knock someone out by the ropes they start twitching and get entangled in them lol

HA! That is the funniest, especially when you keep repeatedly keep hitting them with alternating hooks. It's so violent but yet so funny.
Or if they're KO'd on the ground you can walk into them causing their bodies to flail wildly on the ground.

Pretty much any game with those sort of exploitable ragdoll physics can really be a blast. Constrructing make-shift catapults in Half-life 2 comes to mind...

^how about Flatout.. the race game where you can get into accidents and eject the driver/passenger. same exact ragdoll physics but they actually give you targets to hit with your ejected driver[ pretty funny]

Conker's Bad Fur day was dirty. Wasn't it supposed to be a G rated game originally but Rare Ware didn't think it would sell?

Postal 2, pouring gasoline on the ground outside the stripclub, lighting it on fire, and watch everyone pour out of the building catching themselves on fire. then the cops would walk over to investigate, only to get burned to death themselves.

also, in the first bloodrayne. chopping off a nazis arm and watching him run around screaming till he bled out.

^Yikes.

I also want to mention the Lego Star Wars games. I absolutely cracked up a few times during them.

I think Katamari Damacy is a pretty funny game. I mean you can pick up all sorts of crazy things. The songs are funny, the characters are funny, the levels are funny. The whole thing is just a good time all rolled up into a ball.

Dead Rising, because of the many, many Capcom in-jokes I spotted, also the numerous silly things you can do in the game.

Sim City Series, the humour in these games is terribly underrated.

City of Heroes, ok so the humour is based around the people you meet playing this game, considering its an MMO. But some of the most hilarious gaming encounters I've ever had where in the City of games.

I already said Grim Fandango (I mean come on!) and I stand by it.

I will add another old school game, Day of the Tentacle.

Personally, playing three of your mates in any of the Worms series (try Armageddon) and taking down about eight of them with a well-placed holy hand grenade...

i agree with damo. i spent many a saturday night playing worms with 3 buddies, laughing our middleschool asses off at watching someone blow a guy up, only to then get destroyed by a misplaced mine gone airborne.

SkaRobot said:
i agree with damo. i spent many a saturday night playing worms with 3 buddies, laughing our middleschool asses off at watching someone blow a guy up, only to then get destroyed by a misplaced mine gone airborne.

Just got the new Worms game for the PSP. The Bull of Lies and the Concrete Donkey are both awesome.

Rayman guyz..

how about rayman guyz....his body is soo cool, its detachable, how about having a detachable genitals like rayman...lolz...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle