fucking Harry Potter

I won't see it because all movies suck nowadays and whatever this generation likes I can pretty much guarantee I'll hate. I'd be the only guy in the crowd asking, "When's Bill Murray going to show up?" or "This movie was split in half but still no Gremlins 3?!"
"This Tranformers sucks!"
"Green Lantern? Wtf? Where's Punisher? The GOOD Punisher." I could go on and on.

Keepit, I spoke in anger. I'm sorry, I wish those words never left my keyboard.

Also, in the movie when Voldemort hugs Draco I leaned over to my friend and said, "ah, Smithers, I believe they call this a "hug". Unintentional comedy is sometimes the best comedy.

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:
iTT: geeks pretend theyre too cool and mature to watch Harry Potter.

ITT: IntoTheRain yet again puts down members of a community he participates in.

im a geek to. im proud of being a geek. calling people geeks is not putting them down. im comfortable enough with myself however to admit when i like something others might not deem "cool"

and by the way, colin, i was putting down people who were putting down people for enjoying this movie, if anything.

thanks though for your constructive criticism, always appreciated.

Chris_Crime said:
I won't see it because all movies suck nowadays and whatever this generation likes I can pretty much guarantee I'll hate. I'd be the only guy in the crowd asking, "When's Bill Murray going to show up?" or "This movie was split in half but still no Gremlins 3?!"
"This Tranformers sucks!"
"Green Lantern? Wtf? Where's Punisher? The GOOD Punisher." I could go on and on.

And why isn't Nick Fury white?

...too soon?

downwitdaclown69 said:
I havent posted the last couple days because i went to a movie thon. all 8 harry potter movies over 2 days. It was a wonderful experience!
That sounds exhausting.

Best part of this Harry Potter movie? The Harry Potter shaped 3D glasses we got that are SUPER comfortable and provide the best 3D out of any glasses I've worn at the movie.

Nah man not exhausting at all. I couldnt believe how amazing it was watching all them in two days, watching FILM in itself and how much everything has changed. I felt i was in hogwarts.

Would do it again in a second.

Going to see 3d version this weekend on IMAX.

Yea i thought it was pretty meh too. I dunno, but when i was reading it, it just seemed so much more epic in my head. but then its just my imagination over someone's elses. still though, emma watson is looking fineeeee.

danielrbischoff said:
Better than I expected, worse than the book, of course.
Best part? The HP style 3D glasses. Best theater-3D glasses ever.

You so eloquently stated my feelings of this film.

DocMoc said:
danielrbischoff said:
Better than I expected, worse than the book, of course.
Best part? The HP style 3D glasses. Best theater-3D glasses ever.

You so eloquently stated my feelings of this film.
What I didn't realize is that I've actually said this before... Don't know why I'm double posting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod